What music to play loud

32 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2011 18:40:24 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My next door neighbours are away so what should I play to rattle the windows ??   BT                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Gary Moore 

Santana

Clapton..............just a few for startersThumbs Up

PS make sure its loud enough for me to hear oop northLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahaman65's Profile
yamahaman65

In: swindon

how about some iron maiden black sabbeth deep purple saxon motorhead just a few from my head lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Definitely got to have some Rammstein in there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

The Nolans all the way, right up to 11.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Rage Against The Machine - Bulls on Parade   Pantera - Im Broken   System of a Down - Attack   Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Red Eyes and Tears   Personal favs and no complaints from the neighbours yet Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Hellraiser's Profile
Hellraiser

In: Herefordshire

MANOWAR! off course, being loudest band in the world (139 dB)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudest_band_in_the_world

Id recommend the song on this video, Return of the Warlord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JStq9YudnL4
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Metallica - Black Album                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Metallica - i upset the neighbours all the time with them!Big smile would have to disagree and say Master of Puppets though!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Rob Zombie!!

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Abba dancing queen Just for BJ                                                                                                                                                                              
aussiegeezer's Profile
aussiegeezer

In: Edinburgh

clutch, only good at volume!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

ac/dc      she shook me all night long!!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Scissor Sisters .... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

metallica, or something heavy Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

You can call me Al - Paul Simon                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Back in Black      AC DC  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Snap - I've got the power                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

GREEN DAY especially the early stuff                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

TBH I don't have to wait for my neighbours to go away, they bang on the walls to show their appreciation.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 1301 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption