Profile Views

47 Posts | Latest reply on 15/01/2011 19:08:11 by gatvol | Go to original / last post
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol @ WN                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahaman65's Profile
yamahaman65

In: swindon

@kwakgirl did have a few more lol                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Or just very few males in your part of the world LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

one man viewed my profile 52 times think he may be after your record lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Kwak said "shes nuts - RUN as fast as you can in the other direction - thats obsessive behaviour!"

spot on.

wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

DD if Kwak doesn't know the person doing this how can she say she is nuts, if you want the attention then send her a PM see what happens. If you don't want the attention still send her a message explaining the situation.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No one has viewed me obsessively apart from one chap when I first joined and I blocked him. Most people are just curious I think males and females alike, it's interesting to read other peoples profiles I think                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Aww come on WB that's hardly normal is it?   Can't speak for Kwak' but, I would imagine nuts isn't meant to-be taken literally.                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

it was meant to imply someone who is er...."overly obsessive" sometimes attention like that isnt welcome. i could understand maybe 12 or even 14 times over a 2 week period if you were messaging a lot of people and need to refresh the memory of who you're talking to but i think what DD is describing is worrying as it looks obsessive and shes not even messaged him. anyway WB it could be my alter ego for all you know! ShockedTongue its not YOU is it WB summat you'd like to share???Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

there is paranormal activity happening on this siteLOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOOK OUT DD!!!!
SHES BEHIND YOU!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Does she know were you live LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

By now you can be sure she does Clinton.Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

i must be invisable nobody has viewed me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

That,s cos everyone already knows you Peter..                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

Thats guaranteed to get you half a dozen views now peter!                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

never thourght of that Red lol                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

You still got the pics on there of 'How to wear your sporran'??   That alone is 50 more viewsLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

or how not to wear a kilt when drunk lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1823 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption