Pick up a Pilly Ride Out - Sun 3rd July - Buxton

789 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2011 16:42:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I cant give lessons ...... its a secret recipe ... like KFC Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Your just making it worse Paula lol

**** waits for XKs version of what KFC stands for lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

KFC?...   Kan F**k Continuously,  p'haps?Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

sorry Rhi will i still get cuddles, it's that xk he made me say it miss, alway wounded what they stud for shall have to pay them a visit, it may rub of

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes Old Un, I'm watching!   Well I hope it was worth missing the pilly day for Paula, sounds like it might have been lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

**** waits to see what bit of Mr Bill rubs off lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

depends on who's doing the rubbing and were they rub Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've just uploaded the group photo of us all that Jo took

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Nice one SarahThumbs Up and thanks to Jo for taking the pic Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A brilliant photoThumbs Up     Apart from Jackie pissing about as usual...tch!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Great pic and i'll have you know it was the Div messing i was just defending myself                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

He's on his knees, I arm pinned behind his back, being strangled.. Ouch and u say u were just defending yrself...   God help him if u ever launch an attackNuke                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

erm .................. Stella made me do it !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey!! I was nowhere near ya!!!ShockedTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Great picture i count 48 were was the rest                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Prob behind my ample ass Mr Bill

Yes you did Stella .......... you sent me subliminal messages via Squashys topbox, which is were the raccoon was hiding !!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Paula was coming later...                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

what again                                                                                                                                                                              
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I heard she was swollowing balls on Saturday!!  Could be why Sunday was out!!  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Balls i think i better bail out on this have to get my bike ready for MOT                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption