Pick up a Pilly Ride Out - Sun 3rd July - Buxton

789 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2011 16:42:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

but surely that means paula was coming??? sorry - gutter brain strikes again!!! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Just realised never took a pic of myself eating my cornetto lol

Kaz i'm going to try that next time, may need help getting on and off lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl, perhaps she came after the rest of us?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mandy!!!Shocked   Go and sit on the norty step this minute!   *slaps hand*                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

PMSL @ MandyLOL   Jackie... I'm sure we can rig up a harness of some sortThumbs Up Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Not sure there would be room for Ken with my ass sticking in his general direction lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

can we get back to the Paula thread it sounds more interesting                                                                                                                                                                                 
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

Embarrassed  I is  ''This Paula''  Guilty as charged   Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Couldn't u have told him to hurry up and get on with itEmbarrassed, as u had to go to a bike meet?
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

this is going to be interesting ooooooooooooo XK !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

or we could of formed a queue Tongue                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Wonder if boss moms looking                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

She'll have to take her turn like the rest of usWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

No such thing as a ''hurry up and get on with it'' XK,   somethings have to be done all day to be done right Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Do you give lessons?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

not another Queue Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

do you know i'v been thinking i'v allways liked the name Paula Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

pmsl @ you lot , im shocked me being a ministers daughter and pure!! (kicks handcuffs out of view)Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Rhidragon's Profile
Rhidragon

In: Hudderfield

Bill !!! XK !!!Shocked

You shock me                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Oi you lot it was Pick up a Pilly not Pick up a Paula lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 616 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption