Pick up a Pilly Ride Out - Sun 3rd July - Buxton

789 Posts | Latest reply on 05/07/2011 16:42:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

As there are a few folk on BM who do not have their own bike for 1 reason or another and rely on pilly offers, it was suggested to me that we have a Pilly Ride Out Day which we did last year and it was great fun, so lets do another :).

Sunday July 3rd - Cat and Fiddle in Buxton

Those who want a pilly seat and those offering one get your names down :)

We shall be co-ordinating and starting our ride from MacDonalds carpark at Bassetts Pole,Sutton Coldfield meet up time will be posted closer to the date.

Just need a few folk from different areas to do the same thing closer to them.

Not sure how many we had last time but lets see if we can double it !!

(Hope my rambling makes sense)
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

if youre going up to the cat and fiddle best take the stealth bike or a bmw and a load of high viz gear so you blend in with all the cops!Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Have been before lol but as many folk will be new to pillying its not a bad thing to have a sedate ride :)

Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

PICK UP A PILLY DAY   This is for all those who would like the chance of a day out on a bike.   The easiest way if you are scared to ask someone for a lift ie: because you dont know them, is to contact Jackie and she will put you with some one suitable.   It was a great day out last year so go for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Pick me, pick me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

and me, and me !!!   we want a lift :-)   1.  Bandit Lover 2.  Nut                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

me me me too....I wanna come, I wanna come!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

add your name to the list minnie ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

What I'd like to know is why do lady pillions always scream?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

#We are not far from Buxton .. lol can take the scenic rout there ... perfectly fine for people to meet at ours .. Just at the end of woodhead

Last time I tink we had about 60 pillies & riders ... I know we set off with 10 bikes & arrived with 12 lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I am attending this one.....with my pilly !!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Can I come to get a ride out - not confident enuf to pilly yet :-(  sorry...                                                                                                                                                                                
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

if you mean scream to gain attention, then  the exclamation marks  worked Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This event is now on the event calendar, put your name down on the 'request' page and keep watch to see if someone offers you a pillion.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1243                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

i can bring over a group from Squires for anyone who wants to meet there                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

That's great bill we have 3 start points now                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

could we go from my house? would make it much easier for me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Yes if you start from there I will meet you at bassets pole                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I might want a pilly!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Old Un be nice to Boss Mom !!!

Great that folks are up for another day out :)

and yes if you are a wee bit shy to ask for a pilly or to take one pm me and i'll sort it out :)

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 960 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption