Tenpin Bowling and Grub Nite - Sat 26th Feb

187 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2011 00:00:59 by Ladystarlight xvs | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Im sat by the fire getting me hands warmed up ready for all the ball polishing I will be doingLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Star yes you are down to bowl as is fog, i'm doin my best to get everyone a game :)   The confirmation message was meant for folks who hadnt said previous that they were def goin :)   See you all there and newbie or not you'll have a fab time                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i have a fir here too, but i am just taking a break from packing boxes for moving, so tonight cant come quick enough, so many people to say hello to, both new and old.....ooops did mean you drobs when i said old lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

have a good night bowlers +polishers .Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

I have my camera LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

HRC trust me you'll need it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

LOL

see y'all later                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not long been in home, just sorted kids for bed, what a great night, thanks to jackie and ken for organising it all plus anyone else who helpled, we all enjoyed it, what a giggle, thanks again and its good night from me !!!Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Fantastic night and even better company ! It was great to see everyone again Xmas seems so long ago, those we met for the 1st time I hope we will see you at more in the future :-)

Pics will go up later when we get home (even got one of drobs about to polish)
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

yes good to see more new faces had a great time and looking forward to the next meetup                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Thanks everyone.....another great night.   What a pleasure it was to meet a few newbies and so nice to have the children join us also Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fogster's Profile
fogster

In: birmingham

Hi all had a good night ... Looking forward to meeting again soon..!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

My pics are on their way up now ... all 90 of them Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Shell Clap on the photos.................they are brill and sum up a fab night in Brummigumshirfe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

yeah I dont think I have laughed so much in ages Trish                                                                                                                                                                              
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

hiya
just got home, bit aching and cold but had a fab time

huuuuge thanks to CW, Jackie & Ken and to everyone else, it was lovely to meet you 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good night, good company, just wished we'd had more time to chat or that I could of joined you all for the meal, but had to get kids home to bed.  Will work on doing something where we can sit around and have a chat and a beer next I think.                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

well what a great night and great being cheif ball polisherLOL nice to meet more new peeps and old freinds as well, hope to ssee you all again soon xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

hope you all had as good a night as the scottish  weeeeeeeeee  night out Big smile x                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Great pics!  look like you all a good night! Thumbs Up

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 953 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption