Tenpin Bowling and Grub Nite - Sat 26th Feb

187 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2011 00:00:59 by Ladystarlight xvs | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

H, just don't forget to let go of the ball. Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
fogster's Profile
fogster

In: birmingham

Hope I'm bowling if not I'll just have my balls polished lol..!!! Looking forward to meeting every one... C ya Tom ...:-))                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i have some super glue to put in the finger holes !!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Have a fab time tonight you lot :-) xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

eeeeek tonight ? hope its tomorrow or i have missed itLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wish so much I could go, nite folks xx. seems like my life has ended somewhat Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

oooops  Confused
 .....have a great time tomorrow night  Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

More tonic, less gin nutty. Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

I've not touched a drop, and I still get it wrong blues WackoLOL

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

senior moments come to all of us eventually. Geek wait till you get to the wrong side of fifty.

Ladystarlight xvs's Profile
Ladystarlight xvs

In: Birmingham

Hi Brummie Jackie and all   I put my name down to come to the bowling ages ago but because I haven't been on this forum page before I am not sure wether I am booked to bowl as I have just noticed that confirmation was needed.  Sorry if I missed that.  I have just sort of got the hang of the forum pages this week.  I am nervous about coming as I don't really know anybody.   Is it still ok for me to come?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

course it is......see you there                                                                                                                                                                              
fogster's Profile
fogster

I never knew had to confirm again either just thought you put ya name up on the board oooops I'm a newbie too l starlight I only know one person so all new faces for me too, sure it will be a great night c ya Tom...:-)))                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Paul you dont get out that easy your name was on top ofthe list lol Ladystarlight xvs dont be shy hun we are a very friendly bunch of misfits here and you will be made to feel on of the family so to speak I think Bj was trying to get more lanes lastnight to cover the mix up so see you there and you will enjoy the night                                                                                                                                                                              
fogster's Profile
fogster

Morning John bowling or ball polishing or both I don't mind lol... Cool looking forward to later just watched super pole WSB Haslam 4 th on the grid come on the Brits ..! C ya later bud..:-))                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Lady, you will recognise some of the faces from the time we met up in the Roadhouse carpark before going on seporate ride outs.
There are 2 of us leaving from mine, (just around the corner from yours), so if you would like to come along with us, you will be most welcome.   PM me and let me know Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice one BLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Ladystarlight xvs's Profile
Ladystarlight xvs

Thank you all for your messages, I feel a little easier about coming now...thanks!!!!  I will PM you,  BL and see about meeting up.                                                                                                                                                                                 
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Hi LS, I'm a newbie too, this will be my first time out meeting lots of people 

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well Ian & I will be setting off shortly, stopping on way for lunch 

See you all later Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.2344 seconds. There are 937 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption