can you tell me...?

10 Posts | Latest reply on 09/01/2011 14:34:10 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

In which childrens television programme would you find.. "bessie the bunny,,,,rupert the rat....and kooky the kitten???   ( I know this isn't bikey,I do apologise, but I need a distraction)   does anyone else have programmes they half remember from years ago??? Maybe we can help to name them, share our memories??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ive been playing the theme to fireball xl5 for the last few days,,on youtube ,, we were even singing it on the way home last night...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I used to think I was Venus and Steve was my fella. Remember that clear plastic robot??and that space creature?? Zoony wasn't itLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

That'll be Mr Piper, Littlechick.   Mr Piper was a Canadian children's TV series made in 1963. The series was created by Martin Andrews and Allan Wargon, who was also the producer. The show's host was a large Canadian opera tenor alan Crofoot dressed as a pied piper with a flower in his hat. He would introduce four segments in each half hour programme: Teletune - as a narrator of a fantasy stories illustrated with graphics; Port of Call - presenter of films about children and events in other lands; Bag of Tricks - Crofoot performs magic tricks; Animal Farm - many farmyard characters telling the story of the day in miniature barnyard sets, featuring Rupert the Rat, Bessie the Bunny, Kookie the Kitten, Harriet Hen, Freddie Frog, Calvin (Rac)Coon and Charlotte Cow.   Thirty-nine episodes were produced.   Dont remember it myself .. .. Simply Googled 'Bessie the Bunny' lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awww, thanks GT i'd like to say I don't remember it, but I do!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes ,,zoony was the little creature...                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

My best friend had a crush on captain scarlet...weird eh                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Gawd...I love nostalgia threads....

Mr. Benn
Mungo, Mary and Midge
Wurzel Gummidge
Fingermouse
The Clangers
Magic Roundabout
Trumpton, Camberwick Green and Chigley
Space 1999
Hector's House
Rent-a-Ghost
Vision On
Swap shop
Battle of the Planets
Blue Peter

Geez...I could go on and on if my memory would work right Big smile

For anyone that's interested in nostalgic tv, I came across a website years ago. Lists all sorts of stuff with video clips too...

http://www.tv-ark.org.uk/                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ooo thanks I must have a look!!! My very earliest memory is of "space patrol" no doubt one of Gerry Anderson's I would surmise   I had a crush on all the male good looking puppets!!! lolTongue how sad am I ?. Marina was sooo cool I thought, although I would have punched Atlanta's lights out the way she used to  fawn all over Troy, mind you he was such a flirt, trying to keep two women sweetDisapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you can find lots on youtube,  L C                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 697 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption