Search engine ranking

8 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2007 17:13:16 by wttgill | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Just asking for help again. The really important thing for a successful website is search engine ranking.  Its something that cannot be bought but must be earned in cyberspace.   Therefore I'm asking you, the members, to take every opportunity that you can to link to Biker Match (The homepage or even link to your direct profile - the link for which you will find in your profile).   If you have a MySpace account for example, then please put a link to us in your MySpace profile.  Link to your personal profile here for example.   Once a few dozen people have done this, we will soon be ranked higher in Google etc.  Then the members will come flooding in, which benefits us all.   Thanks everyone, enjoy the bank holiday                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Don't worry Matty boy, the Biker Match banner is on all my websites and pages. Including Fearless Casuals and MySpace                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

brilliant bud.   Forgot to mention to everyone that you can all be paid for referals too!   http://www.affiliates.bikermatch.co.uk/                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well u owe me then ,matt i got loads to join!!!!!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

In the process of designing a website as soon as it up and running matt will link this great site Smile    and if you gonna pay RC for getting peeps like me to join - you cant forget her other 2 partners from the trio Betty & Storm   LOL   Hope you all have great Bank Holiday and hope BWB having a good time in IoW - I'm off to Oulton Park for the day dont know if thats a good or bad thing (only cos of the company i taking) -  witchiest want help packing instead or anyone else want anything doing to save me in the eleventh hour - only joking the racing will be good LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

would luv help packing please,anybody? thanx 4 offer istaga,hope u enjoy racing! and dont get too rained on!                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

your link is on myspace aswell Matt...   http://www.myspace.com/wttgill   if anyone wants a peep LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 457 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption