The Big Notts Easter Egg Run!

30 Posts | Latest reply on 17/04/2011 19:21:57 by kazninja | Go to original / last post
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok an early notice for the Nottinghamshire Easter Egg Run it will be on Sunday  17th April setting off from Nottingham's  Goose Fair Site to Mansfield Fire Station  Further details when I know more So far we have some funds for a free Hi Viz surcoat for all who turn up n some refreshments and there will be some bike world celebs there  too ..Watch this space for updates     Regards Twin                                                                                                                                                                             
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

hiya mateBeer

as usual should be up for this
 keep us informed Handshake

red

kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

count me in too !!   one egg for me and one egg for the run.......                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

count me in too !!   one egg for me and one egg for the run.......                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I should finally be able to join you locals for this one too, be good to meet you all at last!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hyper's Profile
Hyper

In: Sutton in Ashfie

Last years was great fun. Will be up for this one for sure ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Yep ...will be there for that one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Been waiting 20 years to do this one so hopefully this is the year....... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

There's the Bottesford charity ride on the same day, also in Nottingham.   (just in case folk get confused)   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1181                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

BT when you have more info it would be wise to put on the events calander ! As kwak said there is another run the same day Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Im up for thiis Twinn x                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

Yes I know that there is the Grantham one plus probably a Sheffield one too on the same day although it's usually later so it's possible to to do both the Notts and then the Yorks one too if you want to  We have in the past descended on Matlock afterwards so we  let the chippy know to have extra staff on duty lol As I  said more details when I know the timings and guest list etc   Regards Twin                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Twin, I didn't mean to hijack your topic, just letting folk know there was already another one and not to confuse yours with that.   When two events are on the same day in the same area I'm not sure it's possible to attend both, unless one is in the morning and the other in the afternoon.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit63's Profile
bandit63

yep i am up 4 this                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

It appears this thread was getting lost..I hear this is  great ride out. Loads of bikes ! Great day !!!!!!!!!! See you all there xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Yes, and it's the day after the Idle Hands do http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=7242    which is only 10 miles up the road from the start point so we can have a night partying followed by a ride out next morning.   Come on gang!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

BUMP :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

Bumpety bump it's shaping up to be a good one so come along if you can Thumbs Up   Twin                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Yep, i'm up for this hopefully (???). Hope to see you all there. Regards Brat                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Link to the calendar, put your name down folks   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1323                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7190 seconds. There are 664 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption