West Mids Easter Egg Run - Sat 16 April

86 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2011 16:08:26 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

and rightly so lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

well i have a stash of eggs that Ken now has to find room for lol

Rem folks we are meeting at the car park of teh cinema at the Great Park in Rubery all are welcome to come join us :)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can't make this one now, off to sell my truck at the American Auto Club show that weekend.  Hope it's great weather for you all                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bos Mom if you do does that mean i get pocket money lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Means you'll see me at Barmouth at least lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yeah mint choc chip for me Mommy xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Don't tell anyone, but I have to replace the easter eggs I bought the other week Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I have a couple of paniers free Jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

TRISH ATE HER EASTER EGGS nah nah nah nah (consider yourself grassed up babs)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I daren't buy the again until the same day!!!  How weak am I : (                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

just going for mine but Trish i am not telling u where they will be. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
fogster's Profile
fogster

In: birmingham

im not gonna be able to make this now ,hope every one has a good one..:-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Is anybody going with a spare pilly seat per chance ????                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Only a couple of days left to buy an egg folks !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RobL's Profile
RobL

In: Wolverhampton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Got eggs, got pilly,  I think I am ready!!!  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Ken assures me that all our eggs fit on PUK so see you guys in the morning wahoooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Have a good ride out everyone, & see those of you that are coming up on Sunday Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I've just been given another egg lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Sorry I cant make this one now, still poorly i have the eggs and teddies so am really Unhappy bout this . Hope you all have a safe run

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 863 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption