West Mids Easter Egg Run - Sat 16 April

86 Posts | Latest reply on 18/04/2011 16:08:26 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Organiser: West Midlands MAG

Charity ride. Please bring along donations of Easter Eggs, Cuddly Toys etc.

Location: Run from Bewell Head club Bromsgrove B61 8HY, 12 noon start for ride to Acorns Hospice, Worcester                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Event is now on the event calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1230                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blimey Kwak that was quick lol

Cheers :)

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I am sometimes lol   Y W                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

may do this will have a look later in the year                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Old Un you do know that you have to donate the easter eggs not eat them !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Still off the chocolate so no worrys                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Blimey may have to go into the bookies and place a bet on you and choc !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hoping to get a few more folks tagging along with us for this one :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I might come too, not 100% sure yet though                                                                                                                                                                              
fogster's Profile
fogster

In: birmingham

I'm a going defo...:-))                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I'll post a meet up point closer to the date so we can all annoy each other for a wee bit first lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Get your names down folks :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Done just need an egg or 2 now                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I start work at 1 on 16th so i might come to the pre match warm up in the fridge if i've still got it. Can't do the run tho. unless someone wants an ice cream. GeekApprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy mint choc chip for me please :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

can i get chuck eggs and cover them in chocolate to make them more healthy Sick, i'll hard boil them and take the shells off
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Al only if you dont come within 50 feet of me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

thought you liked eggs                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1039 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption