how to look innocent on yr bike...

52 Posts | Latest reply on 12/01/2011 02:53:25 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just read this and made me smile.............   Youre on a super sports bike in custom race colours with a tasty pipe and youre dressed like a technicolour parody of a MotoGP front runner.   As you pass through the next village, you may as well punch an old lady in the face and piss on a traffic cops' shoes.  The more neutral your bike and your colours the better your chances of looking innocent on a bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nicholls's Profile
Nicholls

In: stalybridge

POWER-RANGERS!                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

No matter how neutral the colour I wore, dont think it would make me look innocent Kaz.     'Tony Innocent'  That's got a nice ring to it  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

mmm innocent, not sure I can pull that one off although I did get away with a telling off last time. I really think they leave you alone if you are wearing high viz.                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

i just point at the rider and say > it was im hossifer!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Julie's right. Stick on a yellow jacket and the Gestapo don't look twice lol.

I did a safety audit near Hull late last year which I went to on the bike. Large white and red bike, black leathers and hi viz jacket and even the copper who attended thought I was a bike cop at first lol!
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

boring bike and top box help as well Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Hehe,.. dunno about innocent, but a part marked up ST13 or BMW works wonders if you don't see the fun polizei in time, they usually don't even bother lookin thru the lazer/speed zapper thingy Evil Smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

<-------As innocent as they comeErmm....honest!                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I got FJR (same as my local cops now have), orange bib and white helmet   nae hassles from anyone lol     Trouble is I pulled up to bike cops the other day and he went oh so it's you... your park your bike at ****, don't think I can hide then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Big Boring Bike loads of boxes and Hi Viz CoolThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi viz welcome to b/m

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hiya iv tryed innocent dont work for me so now I get stopped pay the on the spot fine for small number plate and stubby exhaust

kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

no no no....the way to do it is learn the correct moment to unzip your jacket after they have pulled you over ....oh and obviously what you wear underneath the "power rangers" suit! that way innocence is the last thing on their minds!Thumbs Up but i am still ticketless! lol lol
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol@kwakgirl I dont think that would work for me                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

how do you know!??? Wink you might prefer the ticket though! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Oops, fell into this thread by mistake, off to the unfriendly thread to be un-innocent and horrible Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't have to try to be innocent ........... I already am *cough*                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

as innocent as a Pork chop in a synagogue LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

when i walk into my local in hi viz jacket, they all start lookin shifty and beg me to take it off LOL no probs overtakin when out ...a lot of folks pull over cus they think your the law Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption