Your Horoscope for today 5th january 2011

17 Posts | Latest reply on 05/01/2011 18:03:59 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Aries (March 21 - April 19) You will have left-over lasagna for lunch. This is odd, because you don't remember the lasagna being made in the first place. Just one of those little mysteries that haunts you in life.   Taurus (April 20 - May 20) Secret society day, today. Don't join -- no matter how much you like the secret handshake. Also, good day to swear off pickles.   Gemini (May 21 - June 20) Good day to doodle.   Cancer (June 21 - July 22) You are about to have an idea of almost mind-boggling brilliance. Try to remain calm.   Leo (July 23 - August 22) Beware of short people.   Virgo (August 23 - September 22) Time to stop beating around the bush. Beat the bush itself. Give it a good thrashing, and say "bad bush!" in a loud stern tone.   Libra (September 23 - October 22) Good day to call an old friend, and reminisce. (It turns out to be much much harder to reminisce with a new friend, although it's often entertaining to try.)   Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) You will be offered a chance to go on a journey soon. It sounds like fun, but you might benefit by looking up La Isla Zancudo in a Spanish-English dictionary before you pack your bags...   Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) You will discover a bassoon player hiding in the shrubbery. That's not something you should try to deal with yourself -- call in the professionals.   Capricorn (December 22 - January 20) A member of your family will be involved in a tragic accident with an electric nose-hair trimmer. This will affect your attitude towards product liability lawsuits.   Aquarius (January 21 - February 18) Today you will flip a coin 4 times, and it will come up "heads", "tails", "heads", "heads". Then someone will come up and say "hey, whatcha doing?" Then the phone will ring. Just a coincidence, though, in this case.   Pisces (February 19 - March 20) Later this week you'll feel much like Scarlet O'Hara did, when she said, "I'll never be hungry again!"     HAVE A GREAT DAY ONE AND ALL!!                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

excellent...as always...i will let my day be guided by this!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

kwakgirl a you leo                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

i feel i have to say in the strongest terms, i'm offended by warnings to leos about short people!                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

sorry opps                                                                                                                                                                             
Roxie 1963's Profile
Roxie 1963

In: Darlington

I'm a Leo and 6 feet tall, will have to beware of most people then!                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

this was a joke is there not a lot of little ones in ireland so have a whis                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx

Did the wind up there whisk your words away Jim?                                                                                                                                                                              
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

ooo you did get me margaret Clap
all see you in may heheEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

sorry jim but im a cancer! off course i have ideas of mind boggling brilliance every day! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Mine actually came true LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

All sorts of mysterious things in my fridge but no unexpected lasagna unfortunately

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Did you check under the lettuce Minnie?                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

just took a peep BL and just mould and slime there lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I put some lasagne in your fridge last night for you Minnie....I wonder where it went???                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

awww BL...from now on you are the crowned Lasagna Fairy xxxx
Dunno where my lasagna went tho...must be one of these toerag teenagers I live with pinched it                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I left you some garlic bread too!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 1393 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption