rallys 29April/1May and 17/19June who's going

11 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2011 12:57:41 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Into the valley 29th April / 1st May South Dalton East Yorkshire 
it clash's with Barmouth

Farmyard 17/19 June Duncombe Park Helmsley North Yorkshire

Two brilliant rallys i shall probably go to them both                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Be at both of these great rallies Bill, look forward to seeing toy there HugKatie xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

I will def be at the Farmyard Rally ... loved last years :) 

Be giving into the valley a miss though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Not sure if we will do farmyard this year ... will be doing lots of other things tho Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
PHOTOGRAPHER1's Profile
PHOTOGRAPHER1

In: lancs

going to try and do both                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

Deffo the Farmyard for me Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Farmyard for me too Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

we will be at farmyard this year sadly Thunder rally for afgan heroes clashes with both Barmouth and into the valley this year and we are attending the  Thunder as its close to us                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Valley and Farmyard for me                                                                                                                                                                                
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Valley is the same weekend as Barmouth so thats out for me and as for Farmyard i darent run the risk of being run over again lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3438 seconds. There are 594 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption