Old duvets

14 Posts | Latest reply on 06/01/2011 18:50:00 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What to do with old duvets? Anyone know?  I have a few to give away and hate to think of them going to waste on a landfill site. Animal shelter? People shelter? Anyone got any ideas? They are still useful but not pristine of course                                                                                                                                                                              
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

put them on top of the mattress under the sheet for an extra layer of snugglyness!                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Don,t think they are a re-cyclable item..But as you,ve already hit on-Homeless shelters/refuges/hostels would still be able to use them..                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

"put them on top of the mattress under the sheet for an extra layer of snugglyness!"

Good advice  from the yorkshire lass ( and saves on the heating bills LOL )                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yes i get my old ones to animal shelters or homeless they just need a wash etc..                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

Actually I had never thought of that Clinton.

Top idea Smile

GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I Take my old ones camping ..  You know, show them the world Smile  They are great on top of the air bed. As they are the 'old' ones anyway it dont matter if they get a bit grubby.                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Most local councils will pick them up free from your home and recycle them, (make sure they are empty before chucking out Wink )
 The animal shelter idea is a good one though. I use them for my doggies during the winter months and they love em

Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

I use mine to cover my bike with in the winter. I bought it a new teddy bear though                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

The RSPCA and dog kennels always welcome more duvets                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

horsey peeps will welcome them as under rugs for winter :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Naaaaaaay                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

yam are u pretending to disagree with me in a house of commons way......tee hee ....or doing a bad horse impression lol !!                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

YaaaaaY                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 605 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption