Me, me, me

13 Posts | Latest reply on 06/05/2007 18:53:40 by storm | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

For those of you who are interested in personally keeping in touch, or just wanna see how my new advertures in the EU are going, you can see photos/diary/status etc at www.mattdeemer.com                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

are you asking us to stalk you then matt ?????    LOL consider it done mate, would luv to see what its like on the other side of the pond !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

oh the big pond, yea will defo get pics there.  Apparently the place i will be working at is ace.  Apparently its surrounded by a lake and stuff, hehe niiiiice                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

he just has few friends like me                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

rearlly                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha, r u drunk?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

rearlly (lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Istaqa's Profile
Istaqa

In: Coventry

Fbk I hope your troubled waters have passed - theres some good people on here who will always support you and be there for you and I second your thanks to RC, storm, witchiest, Betty Boop, and co for their support and for making me join this site Smile   And to you matt just want to say this site is the best and i look forward to staying a lifetime member - good luck in holland btw - expect visitors LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

haha yea i will be expecting floods of u.  Looking at buying the house with the biggest garden for you all lol. Welcome to the site, ull love it                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

its always about you isnt it Matt !!!!!!Cry   LOL  cool pics                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Who me?  Nah never.  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

Thumbs Up     Good Luck in all your future endevours Matt    Thumbs Up     the only thing constant in life is change, and youve gone for the jackpot,Star   All best wishes in your new career and homelife and country, but hey you will still be the same click away to me and all on B.M.   Loving the pics, keep em coming.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

nice to see ya on the boards kay, big helllllooooooo to you                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 463 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption