East Leeds Lions Easter Rally 2011

88 Posts | Latest reply on 26/04/2011 20:35:56 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thought there would have been more , popular rally this 1 .
i know several non-BMers that are going too , am defo gonna be suffering , know what they drink like                                                                                                                                                                              
Daisybev's Profile
Daisybev

In: STOKE ON TRENT

too right ill be there too bring it on                                                                                                                                                                             
Hellraiser's Profile
Hellraiser

In: Herefordshire

Im still going:)                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

roll-on friday , will be leaving Ripon around 2pm , got to work friday morning                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

See you all on Friday Big smile  
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Have fun you guys xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Have fun guys .,. last weekend confirmed to me that its still way too cold for me to camp unless I take so much that it has to go in the car Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

not gonna get away till after 7pm now got to work all day , frigging farmers got to have a mad rush to get new seeds in while the weathers good , think i need a change o job .
just aswell am only half hour away , so should be there by 8pm at the latest                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

See you there Dugald...i say see you but you'll probably see me first, i'll be 3 sheets to the wind by 8pm! Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

DC, please look out for me too. Will be great to finally meet up Handshake   Cus of what shell said about it being cold, I am bringing my hot water bottle with me.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

It was lovely during the day Trish ... but flippin cold at night Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Trish - Steph (DC) will be the one cuddling the fire at the end of the night  (literally!! ShockedLOL )                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I might be joining her HFG                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

will look out for you Steph , shouldn't b too hard to find the 1 with the red hair dancing in her bra LOL , b good to meet up again been a while .   b good to meet you BL Handshake  and anyone else of the site   lets party BeerBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Hi all,
        looks loike I'll be there Saturday, with 2 mates who are'nt BM members.  Done this rally a couple of times too, its usually good

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I am going to start packing in a bit,........really extracited now Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

bike washed , gonna have some scran then get bike loaded ready for a quick getaway                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Have a great weekend you lot...gutted i can't make it this year Cry   Have a beer or three for me Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Will do Kaz Hug   Ride safe everyone and please come and say Hello Waveywhen you see me.  I don't bite.....well not that hard anyway.LOL   See you all tomorrow Yahoo      Sign0008     Handshake Band     Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Have fun you lot :>>

Was wondering who else was in the crazy-specs club, Trish LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 627 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption