East Leeds Lions Easter Rally 2011

88 Posts | Latest reply on 26/04/2011 20:35:56 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

its only water and the rain cleans the mud off ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

be good to catch up with you all Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

be great to meet you Katy xx                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

I wan't to go to this one, i'v done the other 11 but i got a conflict of doooo's, what sould i do peeps ????                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Get yer butt to this one Pete ... you know ya wanna Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

East Leeds Lions...without the Gnome????Shocked   You've got to do whats right!!     See you at ELL!!!  Hugxx                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Pete, do as you told and get your arse to ELL.....or else! x

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Haha Steph...do you think he's doing this for the attention?  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I've just reminded myself what it was on BM that I wanted to join in on in April.   Can I, is there a BM meet for this or are people going along with friends?                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

There is usually a crowd of us attending. Have a look on the events page and ping one or two peeps who are going. closer to the date people start arranging the what where and when details on the thread or through PM's.                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I'll sort nearer the time then PP, thanks for the guidance.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Nutkin, it will be good to meet you to after all this time huni - and everyone else

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Can I just check who is still going to this one.   I have my ticket, plus a car park ticket and would like to know if the people on the events page are still going.  Otherwise, am I going to be Billy No Mates Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Would loved to have come to this one but thats the weekend my son gets back from his travels and mommy dearest is airport run lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

OMG BJ.....what will you be shouting at him this time LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

erm ....................... prob .............

dont they have baths in Vietnam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or

did she love you long enough time lol

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Lol.....or you could do a rendition of that well known  Peters & Lee top 10 hit   " Welcome home, welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, come on in and close the door"   or perhaps not.   I think he may be traumatised enough. Infact he may just be in disguise when he gets off the plane.   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I wouldnt be surprised if he told em the wrong place !!!!

Might just do my own version f the praise you dance lol

fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

looking forward to this 1 , never been before , 3 nighter think my liver gonna be pickled LOL    less than 2 weeks to go Thumbs Up  roll-on Beer Handshake Beer Dead                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

BUMP   There are several names down for this one!! But are Fastock and me the only ones going????                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 560 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption