20 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2011 00:03:22 by skinnylady | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you the very best for 2011.   Thank you so much for making 2010 a fabulous year for me and supporting me along the way.  I have made the most amazing friends as a result of being a member of BM, and for that I shall be eternally grateful.   Hope to hook up with you all either in a field or on a dance floor in 2011.   Take care everyone and once again, I wish you everything that you wish for yourselves.   Trish Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

ditto bl x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

all the best to everyone, I hope you all find that 2011 is the year that you shine Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Nice one Trish x
All the very best to everyone... Have a Happy and Prosperous 2011   Ride safe and have fun!Hug   Kaz xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

yesBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Thanks Trish Hug (glad the card arrived :>)

Hope you all get the New Year off to a good start and that it continues to bring health and happiness Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Same to you all from me too Thumbs Up   Happy 2011 to all at BM Beer   and I hope 2011 is a very good year for you Trish x                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

Ditto Trish happy new year to everyone on BM especially the rally crew-u know who u r lol xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Happy new year to everyone.  have a good and safe night out !                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Happy New Year all!   Love from   The Rat x                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

i wish you all a happy new year 2011                                                                                                                                                                             
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Thanks Trish, maybe a field, but doubt a dancefloor .. my size 11's dont glide too well.   Have a great one everybody  ............. see ya next year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Slainte Mhath... slangevar .....     Cheers peeps, have a great 2011.... xxxx                                                                                                                                                                                 
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Happy Birthday, all Happy Xmas, all Happy New Year, all Just getting early for next year have a good one                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahaman65's Profile
yamahaman65

In: swindon

happy new year to everyone on bm hope you all have a very good 2011                                                                                                                                                                              
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda Clap Happy New Year to you all.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bloody hell i have another 12 months of this                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Have a great un all and ride safe in 2011                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

Happy Easter  and see you all at the bonfire next week LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Sorry it's a bit late but I only got home this evening from my new year celebs PartyBeer (nothing new there I hear some of you say- MK!)   Hope everyone has a great 2011!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 677 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption