28th January - The Roadhouse Birmingham

103 Posts | Latest reply on 01/02/2011 19:58:12 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

decisions decisions lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL ... the comment was made that the faster I worked the quicker IAN would be finished ! 

Old un needs a slap for that one                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Join the Q shell it is very long this should be a very good night as there maybe and I do stress maybe some xtra entertainment                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

oooooooh... do tell, John!!   Do I need to bring a camera?  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I refuse to do my party trick again!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Bring your camera cus its on the events so uploads wanted BL no you dont need to do that trick again the last group that saw it are still in rehab but the doctor's are hoping for an improvment soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

i'm just glad that i had my eyes closed at the time                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I couldn't possibly do it again!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Trish i'm not sure other folk can cope with it again !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey...change of plan...i can come now Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Just looked on the events page lots of new faces to meet really looking forward to this                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

If any newbies fancy joining us but are not keen on walking in alone pm me and we'll sort it out :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Defo not sure now whats going on, I have 2 phone interviews in the morning & 2 face to face ones tomorrow afternoon Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Go you Shell Lady xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I thought this being out of work is supposed to be an easy life ? 

I did less work in work than I have done this week lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Flippin annoying aint it, i sit here all day attempting to look busy and winning then run round like a blue butted fly after 5 o'clock lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well after 4 interviews tomorrow I will be mentally shattered so its highly unlikely we will make it down.Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Good luck Lady all of my bits will be crossed x                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Good luck Shell Hug     Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i wass coming, but now the muggles want to stay with there dad this weekend, so i wont be there folks, but dont panic those dying to meet me lmao..the MCN is creeping ever closer                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 902 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption