Germany Run Date/costs idea

329 Posts | Latest reply on 27/04/2011 20:40:23 by paneurojim | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey I did an ace bbq! MacDs was breakfast but I did offer food at mine first.

One thing I learnt... Never invite bm guys only (without lasses)! I would have been running around like headless chicken without the help from the ladies! Chris did turn some burgers over eventually though after he saw how good my plate looked
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Matt I didn't mean to imply you weren't a generous host, I meant they travel all the way over there and aren't photographed sampling local food (I know Maccy D's are everywhere therefor 'local')   I'll get me coat >>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol i know.  I bought some dutch biscuits for them but "accidentally" forgot to hand them out.  Shame, I'll have to eat them all myself now.   The BBQ was excellent.  Had to move indoors about 11.30 before Jim woke the neighbours up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

They should all be getting home around now.  Lets get them photos uploaded people!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Me and Neil are home now Big smile.    Had one of the best weeks ever.   Will post more when I'm not feeling so tired!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm home too just sorting stuff out thanx to all it was an amazing trip catch up soon guys!!   Good to see you got home K & N!!   PS I turned round and headed for the M20 in the end and got home at 4.45pm - knacked too!!   Cheers Matt pics tomoz hun!   Sleep well all <3                                                                                                                                                                               
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Was a great time had by all methinks and I have posted some pics from my camera.  I don't think we could have asked for better weather (18-29c) or roads.  The runs we did around Germany have to be some of the best in Europe.

The German hotel was fantastic and I think next year we will stay there again a few nights.  I also think that Matt didn't know what hit him when Jim rolled into town at his place  LOL.  It was a fab night at boss mans and can't thank him enough for his time, top bloke Thumbs Up

On the last night we stayed at Biker Loft and I think everyone was knocked out at how cool the place is.  It's a great place to spend last night as you can chill out before an hours ride to the ferry.

The group was fantastic as we had a laugh from start to finish and I'm sure the tales will come out as time passes lol.  I wish to thank everyone who came as you made everything easy for my trying to lead 11 people around strange roads.Clap

Will there be a run next year...............  OH YES INDEEDYLOL

For your dates roughly last weekend next April is what I'm looking at

acrazybiker's Profile
acrazybiker

In: barnsley

What a fantastic week, what more could you ask for.
Stunning roads, scenery. The weather was just perfect. The crazy gang made me feel sane.
The high light of the week, of which there were many. Was taking Daftn at high speed around the Nurburgring.

A big thanks to Mat for putting us all up, or should that be putting up with us.

Thanks to Chris for making it all possible and leading us all like a mother hen lol
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

The week in Germany exceeded all of my expectations.  Had a whale of a time, and laughed so hard at times my tummy hurt!!!   Weather was brill, roads were fantastic, accomodation great and the company..... well I couldn't have asked for better Big smile. Every holiday should have a Jim - for entertainment value LOL   Can't thank Chris enough for this, he really did make sure we had a great time, cheers Matt for putting us up (think I left some make up at yours!) and a billion, trillion thanks to Neil for taking me and that exhilarating blast around the Nuburgring, one of the best experiences I've ever had Big smile   Best quote of the week:   "I still can't believe we went all the way to Belgium for a cup of tea" - Pondlife (Rob)                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Lovely photos thanks for those Thumbs Up. All we need now is for those who are in 'em to tag themselves, preferably not across the face, and only themselves or it gets confusing. Ta.                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

Kim and I have just got home to Bristol after spending a night in my home village of Langley where we caught up with some of my old mates. We had a brilliant time and are certainly planning on going back. Got some good photies to bung oin the site when I've got time and will do some editing of the video evidence too.   Total mileage for us was 1845 AND we busted the Nurgurghring on a Rocket!!!!   Cheers to all for great company and good laughs and to Chris for being the good sheperd.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Yea makeup was left. U want me to post it over?
Also a blue diesel tshirt.

I did text chris but clearly hes not passed on the message lol. Or I got his number wrong.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

No text and the makeup is pondlifes LOL  *hides*                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

No the makeup is mine not Ponds, and the t-shirt is Neils, that I left behind!!!   T'is ok Matt you don't need to post them, just bin 'em.                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

is jacko still alive ?   Looks like ya all had fun Big smile cant wait to see the pics                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

Some pics already posted MH                                                                                                                                                                              
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

just about to download some pics,video will come later when I can figure out how to edit it all   .oO(wheres me mascara?)                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

plenty pics up already Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire

just uploaded my pics guys!!                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Cooee, Daddy' back!!!!

Slept wif head submersed in train oil.

Shit!!! now that was a trip!!

Still washin and ironin (reminder to self, get yersel a wumman for that work)

I'll get caught up and roast the shit outa you lot after.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 791 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption