Hi I m here and new to this

13 Posts | Latest reply on 28/12/2010 18:53:35 by Gsxskye | Go to original / last post
Rock Bike's Profile
Rock Bike

In: Newcastle upon T
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I m a new member to this and wanted to say Hi!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Welcome Rock Bike.   Make yourself at home, we don't bite, unless you try to pinch the bubble wrap.     Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Pippinz's Profile
Pippinz

In: Derby

welcome and enjoy mate

PIPZ                                                                                                                                                                             
willi.p's Profile
willi.p

In: Newcastle

welcome to the site Rock Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Rock Bike's Profile
Rock Bike

In: Newcastle upon T

Thanks guys cant wait till the snow and ice goes so missing my bike at the mo. Ohh I love bubble wrap lol and I do bite only when there is a full moon!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi and welcome to the club Rock Bike Smile   Snow and ice gone here, for now.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome and enjoy                                                                                                                                                                               
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hi Rock Bike welcome to BM ....Check out the Events page for up coming meets etc.

Enjoy and don't nick all the crayons LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome buddy and enjoyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Hi RB
Welcome to the site, enjoy and I hope you get out of it what you are looking for and prepared to join and get involved with!  For some it's simply biking and meeting new like-minded friends for fun and company, for others, it's seeing new places, doing more things and getting out there more. For others they may be lucky enough to find partners as I have, whether looking for them or not  - as in life, you tend to get out of BM what you put in to it, it's a great site! 

For all the ladies out there new to the site and relying on pillions only I would urge you to be a little more adventurous if you like bikes and men who ride 'em to try riding one for yourselves! If I, at the wrong side of 40 something and a petite 5ft3in, having never ridden a bike before managed to do it then anyone can lol!!  It's an awesome way to experience freedom and independence whilst meeting some great new people who are all part of the biking fraternity plus you see so much more than you can in a car.  The bikes of today are just awesome too and I wished I done it years ago, I've never looked back! Hope to meet even more of you in 2011, welcome, tc and ride safe all xx
Sandy                                                                                                                                                                               
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Welcome RB   Enjoy   Everyone is real friendly   x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yes i second that very friendlySmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsxskye's Profile
Gsxskye

In: Reading

Welcome RB the company is good and freindly                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8867 seconds. There are 1738 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption