What do you want for Christmas, and what did you get?

41 Posts | Latest reply on 29/12/2010 15:29:18 by Boodyblues | Go to original / last post
GT63's Profile
GT63

In: Catterick
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wanted Fuzzy Felt farm - got fuzzy colouring-in kit   Wanted nothing else - got chattering false teeth, crazy cat lady sculpture and toast tongs   Must have made it off the naughty list at last Party                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

lol GT.....I am sure the toasting tongs will be a huge asset to your cooking skills xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
GT63's Profile
GT63

They were bollox for serving instant mash with yesterday BL Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

for the peas and gravy too I bet!!                                                                                                                                                                             
GT63's Profile
GT63

GRAVY!!!!! Knew I'd forgotten something Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I wanted my cooker just for christmas day not to burn anything - failed, but luckily I'd done enough yorkshire pud to allow for the burnt ones!   Did get a very sick boyfriend (and not in a good way Wink) which I hadn't planned on so I'm off out for more medicine to try and get him on his feet again.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

((((((JP)))))) ((((((RC))))))   Miss you guys   xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I earn my living taking orders over the phone at a 'creative kitchenware' company that sells toast tongs. I often imagined the glowing face of a lucky recipient opening their toast tong pressie on xmas morning....Thanks for that GT lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Minnie, GT is the toast queen.   I didn't want any material gifts this Christmas.  I opted out of Xmas years ago for my own reasons and materialistically, I either have everything I need or I am able to buy it for myself and do.    All that I asked (it's rare I ask for anything) of Xmas and all year round for that matter, is the respect, genuine friendship and time of others.   I am so chuffed to say that I received all of that and know that I shall continue to do so well into 2011 and beyond.   I consider myself to be one very fortunate lady.  I shall treasure my memories of Xmas 2010 for all of the reasons and virtues that are important to me.   Humanity Rocks and I have found it.   xxxx                                                                                                                                                                                   
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I wanted it to stop freezing, and for all this white sh#te to go away,... hmm, suppose I was just wishing for too much there, got another couple of inch of it overnight,.. grrr!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I got what i was expecting nowt,   Especailly the winning 6 numbers Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

are well..kylie did not turn up ...sob..cry                                                                                                                                                                              
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

I got what i WANTED but in a mini version .... a hyabusa !!! woop woop !!  thanks - u know who u are lol xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Strawberry tart ? Kaz x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

I wanted my mother in law ti be out of hospital to join us ... Didn't happen but she is getting better (was rushed in with phneumonia last week)

Now I wished I had wished to be well ... No sooner than everyone left my body shut down and said that's it lady your getting flu ! I feel like a steam roller has been over me loads of times :-(

I did get loads of goodies, lots of types of dark chocolate, a hand woven pashmina and tickets to a show ... Thanks to the weather tho some of my prezzies not yet delivered lol so will get them when they arrive I believe one is a USB footwarmer lol :-)
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I haz a candy floss maker!     Cooler than penguin-pee! Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

blikin blimey wannabe... i have always wanted one of those...... what did you do to santa to get one of them!! lolWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Wanna come round to play DS?! Thumbs Up   Santa had naff all to do with it... Sister had a word with the Mater & Pater. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I got a bike jacket and a 2011 calender of semi naked men with bikes, so i'm happy. To round it off, i treated myself to an xbox350 kinect.....i dont need anything else. (except a young, bronzed, nubile adonis, but beggars cant be choosers) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

2 days of non-stop giggles..... fantastic Xmas LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 568 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption