What do you want for Christmas, and what did you get?

41 Posts | Latest reply on 29/12/2010 15:29:18 by Boodyblues | Go to original / last post
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Post what you want, and what you got.....

I really really need another Bike jacket. Mine is just a wee bit short on the back, and on long rides gives me bad backache.
I'm not holding out much hope for getting what I want as they cost alot of cash, which is in short supply right now.

Carolann's Profile
Carolann

In: Derbyshire

A ton of logs ............and I got them!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Don't know but think I'm going to get itWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Gyps's Profile
Gyps

In: Another World

a miracle .... didn't get it yet! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

A lottery win ........... nope didn't get it and that's before its drawn                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Funny thing Shad, I've had two lotto wins in two weeks. Over the year I've won more than I've paid out Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

An interest free loan for my boiler replacement with no fixed repayment schedule. Check!   Some cash to spend at the Rock n Gem n Bead show last month. Check!   Hmmm... I seem to have been granted my Xmas wishes in advance... probably best just go back to bed for the day Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

I got a snow shovel ,need some one to use it now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wanted nuffin, got nuffin, there you go! another satisfied customer!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

A balloon with the skin off                                                                                                                                                                             
warren99's Profile
warren99

In: worcester

An ice free road for some two wheeled fun ,  but will have to put up with a bottle of Southern comfort for now  mmm yum lol                                                                                                                                                                             
aussiegeezer's Profile
aussiegeezer

In: Edinburgh

I want to see my family. ...maybe next year                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wanted a back tyre, my folks gave me money for one...                                                                                                                                                                                 
Shazza75's Profile
Shazza75

In: Birmingham

I dropped plenty of hints as idea, heated bike grips, a camera, chocolates, bike seat re-covered, soft panniers, a Triumph Americs (bit ambitious!).   I got absolutely nothing :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

At least you haven't got something you didn't want!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I got a cracking bosch power drill and a big case full of drills/ screwdriver thingies & allen keys   Ooh and a dvd player & the first 2 series of ashes to ashes and enough 'protect & perfect' to fill in all me crevasses...yippeee                                                                                                                                                                             
mr t's Profile
mr t

In: North Wales

Dont know  yet still at work and santa hadnt been when i got up probably still hasnt ,Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Wanted a day a bed, and got a day in bed, result !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sod all and sweet fa, which luckily was just what i wanted.                                                                                                                                                                             
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Wanted a day with my kids - got a day with my kids - and now i wanna party without em morra night - sorted!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 690 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption