Newbie - Bannanablue

17 Posts | Latest reply on 25/12/2010 22:19:45 by Pippinz | Go to original / last post
bannanablue's Profile
bannanablue

In: Anywhere in SE
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everybody.  I've been registered here for sometime but haven't fully activated my membership.  I wasn't sure if it was good value or where the money went.  Anyway, I'm in now so maybe some of you old hands can make me feel welcome.....                                                                                                                                                                             
bannanablue's Profile
bannanablue

Why is my picture of a girl?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hiya and welcome
Plenty of events coming together for next year so take a look and put your name down all are welcome at all events                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

It's the underware that does it dont worry we wont tell                                                                                                                                                                             
bannanablue's Profile
bannanablue

I'm sure I was a man when I registered                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol Welcome to BM, bannablue!Hug   Get yaself a photo on here and that will save any confusionWink   *if you're not sure how to do it, just pm me, or one of the other moderators and we will sort it for you*Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bannanablue's Profile
bannanablue

I can't do that with a profile like mine.....I might get recognised!                                                                                                                                                                             
willi.p's Profile
willi.p

In: Newcastle

welcome to the site bannanablue and all the best for the new year.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome have fun                                                                                                                                                                               
kooky's Profile
kooky

In: Wolverhampton

Hiya and welcome to BM   enjoy!   Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi & welcome                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

I wasn't sure if it was good value   99p per week, probably less if one pays per year, excellent value-for-money IMO (in my opinion)   Many forums and a chat room, a monthly newsletter and events calendar where you can upload your photos; plus a profile you can add as many photos to as you wish. What other biker site offers all that for the price that B M charges?                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome to the site mate.  See my comments in the other topic about prices.
Re your photo - it was never a bloke, it's just a general pic I use that I found online.  Can't find a blokey one.  Good excuse for you to upload a photo now  Beer   Merry Christmas                                                                                                                                                                             
Dinkybiker's Profile
Dinkybiker

In: Swindon

Hello, new here too but all good so far. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
bannanablue's Profile
bannanablue

Thanks Matt.  I replied over there...   Hi Dinky                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Welcome bannanaThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Pippinz's Profile
Pippinz

In: Derby

A very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe 2011 to come

PIPZ                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 408 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption