Ive been upgraded

86 Posts | Latest reply on 28/12/2010 11:00:14 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey Matt

thank you for the upgrade this is a great site
and thanks to here have met an amazing guy
and im going to have the best christmas for a very long time.
Also have a great local riding buddy
and met some lovely people to talk to
and even met one or two and also upset one or two aswell ah well cant please everyone
But merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all

Keep up the great work Matt
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi back XK. Thumbs Up WB,The Laundry Nuns have been taken over by The Sisters of Washing & Ironing. Will keep looking for any stray LN's on my travels.                                                                                                                                                                             
GT63's Profile
GT63

In: Catterick

Thanks for the festive upgrade Matt Smile
Finally answered the mail sitting in my inbox since September's lapse Embarrassed   Merry Christmas and all the best at the Bells to those I met this year, those I knew before and those I hope to meet next year (have i left anyone out?)   GT                                                                                                                                                                             
donatelos's Profile
donatelos

In: port talbot

many thanks for upgrade and happy holliday to all,Don                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

You forgot to mention you love puppy-dogs GT.

Word of advice here, don't mention they taste better with ketchup.

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Mmmmm Hey you two, this reminds me of what happend on another site : (                                                                                                                                                                                       
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

What happened BL?
Did it involve me?
Nah, couldn't have, I'm an angel me, not a Evil Smile

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

lol..... of course you are my friend Hug       We are all doooooomed                                                                                                                                                                                         
MG Bandit's Profile
MG Bandit

In: Barnsley

Hi Mat,
Thanks for the upgrade,great site was a full member,but bit skint over Christmas.Will join again next year,and hope to go to some events and meet people. All the best BM folks hope to meet some of you in 2011.                                                                                                                                                                             
fallen angel's Profile
fallen angel

In: Bristol

Me too Thanks BM and a very merry xmas to everyone and hope your dreams come true with the coming of 20011 huggies xxx

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I think it's excellent that you have a chrimbo upgrade Big smile Nice to see  some of you that were here when I first joined  Big smile  Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
babyharley's Profile
babyharley

In: Nottingham
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Hey Matt

I endorse the many thanks for the upgrade.......unexpected early Xmas pressie lol!  Not been had much time to get on the site, alot going on with life in general but great to still be in the background and see everything still going well with the site!  All the best
Sandy
x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

me to hence I'm trying to post like mad...thanks BMThumbs Up xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Been good to catch up with some old mates & make some new - cheers Matt Thumbs Up   Hippy Nude Deer to all & see y'all in a field somewhere... red tent, sparkly stuff, you can't miss me Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well anyone wanting to upgrade ... This months discount gets you 25% off just put CHRISTMAS1 into the box :-)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's the last day of my free upgrade today, it's been good to catch up with a few people, but I notice that BM has done nothing to improve the limitations of this site & attract new members, from south of the midlands. It still feels like a clique, on here & therefore I don't see the point of throwing good money after bad ..... just saying
Shazza75's Profile
Shazza75

My last day too, thanks so much for the Christmas upgrade Matt. The 25% off membership is also good but until i get a job i can't afford anything else so will have to say goodbye to you all until my situation changes. Thanks again everyone for making me so welcome Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sorry you feel that way flat but I can assure you I PM people south of the midlands regularly who want to meet upand sort out rides but feel southern riders cannot be bothered, as matt said you get out what you put in ... He cannot force members to attend meet ups it's down to members themselves to sort things out... Just some areas are more successful than others.

We north of the midlands do ok for meets and rides, it's hard work sometimes .. But bloody good fun once it comes together :-)
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

nice to see you all geting upgrades and 25%...........got fuvk all cheers matt,thought i would renew membership,wish i had not bothered                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

whats up grumpy !  ( hello buddy )                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 594 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption