Ive been upgraded

86 Posts | Latest reply on 28/12/2010 11:00:14 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi to you all, have a wicked xmas and happy new year . And may all your dreams come true                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Me too ... thanks BM .... happy humbug folks                                                                                                                                                                              
Shazza75's Profile
Shazza75

In: Birmingham

and me. Merry Christmas everyone and i hope 2011 is a good year for you all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Same here to you all:)                                                                                                                                                                             
pingman's Profile
pingman

In: LEEDS

Happy xmas and hope everyone has a brill new year. Will give this a go and sign up for full year if I can take to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Been upgraded - what a lovely early christmas present lol Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
Carolann's Profile
Carolann

In: Derbyshire

And me! I got a voice on here at last! You may regret this hehe   Happy Solstice folks! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Ph0enix's Profile
Ph0enix

In: Gloucestershire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Me too Smile

Happy Christmas everyone  Beer

wozabee's Profile
wozabee

In: lancaster

and me until the 28th wooowhoooo

have a good christmas guys and girls

moongoose's Profile
moongoose

In: Leeds 27

Thank you for the upgrade BM. Happy xmas to one and all.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Oooh me too. Ta muchly Matt.

Merry Crimble all Big smile

One day I'll have the pennies to pay some subs again *ahem*

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hang on a minute, so those who pay subs get nothing, those who are standard members get freebies.  Way to go Matt, what a great way to reward loyalty!                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsxskye's Profile
Gsxskye

In: Reading

Me to thank you Biker Match. have a great Xmas all and keep tose wheels turning, hopefully keep the ice in the drinks                                                                                                                                                                             
bannanablue's Profile
bannanablue

In: Anywhere in SE

Me too....it didn't say how long for so I guess it's just for the festive period hoping a few of us like it and sign up.  If I like it, I might do that....we'll see                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

What an xlnt xmas pressie Thumbs Up    Hope everyone has a great xmas Beer   *And I couldn't find a current discount code when I renewed mine LOL*                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I wouldn't worry too much if you're a fully paid up member. We're only getting a week's freebie, in the hopes that we'll like it & pay up in future. Wink Good marketing IMO.

The only reason my membership lapsed was due to lack of funds. Every penny counts when you're neck-deep in debt! LOL

bannanablue's Profile
bannanablue

Where does the membership money go?  Is it all accounted for or does it go into somebody's pocket?                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

If you have a look on the homepage   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/    you'll see 'staff', have a look on there for info of site owner, mods etc...  hope this helps                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Actually this link will be better!   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/staff.asp                                                                                                                                                                                 
bannanablue's Profile
bannanablue

Yes interesting but it doesn't actually tell me where the money goes and whether it's profit making etc.....                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 647 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption