phone lost

25 Posts | Latest reply on 20/12/2010 07:36:18 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I lost my phone and it has been a pain lost all the numbers and no....didn't have it backed up on computer, I should have but you know ...it'll never happen to me sketch...I've never lost a phone before in my life...   Anyway any of you guys out there who i had numbers for and want to to giv me a shout with it again feel free to giv me a text#   Cheers John                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

First stupid question: Do you know the number of your phone? Second stupid question: Did ya ring it?   I hope you get it back.   Useless tip 1: If you get it back, or get a new one, add an alternative phone number to your phonebook so the finder has a number to call you on to return your phone. (Useless if finder is a thief)   Useless tip 2: Have a little note book and add each phone number as you add it to your phone. (Useless if ya lose the book as well)                                                                                                                                                                                   
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

What num' should they text John?Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I think John meant for them to give him their phone number, not text number.    #  = number                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

john madhat lost her phone at the crimbo do in brum have a good look around she found her's in a bush                                                                                                                                                                              
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I know Kwak.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I know you know LOL   Wonders what madhat was doing in a bush lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In a bush erm say no moreLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just to clarify, it was in her bush lol                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

who found what in their bush, was it whilst pruning?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats what you call it now ehWink                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

lol....poor Madhat, she will never live this one down LOL   Johnny, you have never had my number, so I sharn't be sending it ok LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Sent John lol .....you aint gonna live this one down either LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sent John ... Lmao nope I agree with Janet on this it has lots of mileage in it ;-)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok so the advice was great
1, so some little street urchin in Cape town finds a £350 phone. I am sure he is going to call me and say hello bru I have for phone.

2, If your phone foes missing in a place like Cape town the first call you make is to put a block on it as within minutes it will be calling a very high costing number that charges a lot of Rand a minute......

3. It's insured, so no problem.

4. I only backed up my numbers about a year ago so most of the new ones are gone, hence why if you have my number you can text me say hi it's so and so I will save number sorted if you haven't got it, either we haven't exchanged numbers, haven't met yet or not had a need to exchange them yet.....

I dunno you think I was born yesterday, oh just incase I checked any place with hair. Madhat can you check the bush please just incase you find my phone as well pmsl
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

JTB if its there its lost forever mate lol

runs away to hide

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pmsl it will be found by some explorer eventually lol

Also runs away and hides shhhhh lol                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Shame about your phone but congrats on passing your course -  fantastic Party Katie xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

JTB mind get a job guarding Rossi then look th eother way when i jump on him lol                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

If your phone is GPS enabled, there are any number of companies that can recover it for you, but if its been stolen and the thief taken out the sim and powered it down this will not work.
But your service provider CAN track the IMEA number and tell you its location.....

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 596 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption