For All You Goths

12 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2011 22:11:57 by Contradiction | Go to original / last post
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hope I've posted this in the correct forum.   I've noticed a few  'Goths' knocking about on BM some of them being old enough to remember 'The Sisters Of Mercy'. Well, said band are playing two dates in Leeds in February, Wednesday 16th & Thursday 17th if anyone is interested.   One of the founding fathers of Goth music playing in front of a home crowd has got to be worth wasting some eyeliner on in any Goth's book                                                                                                                                                                             
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Was never  a Goth, but plenty of mates were/are.

MOONCHILDDDDDDDD!!!!

violetinferno's Profile
violetinferno

In: Hull

I'm a reformed goth lol....kept the Insette Hairspray company in business for years.....ohhhh the good old days teehee!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

both my girls are goth and im deff fairy goth mum ! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Hellraiser's Profile
Hellraiser

In: Herefordshire

Im not a goth but I like the Sisters.  Shame they arnt playing in Bham.  Ive seen them once a few years ago in Manchester.                                                                                                                                                                              
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

It looks like these are the only 2 dates they're doing. I've put it on the events board thing, hopefully, along with the Cult in January.                                                                                                                                                                              
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

Seeing the Cult in Newcastle in a few weeks Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I've been at Whitby Goth weekend for last 10 or 11 years or so   more of a rocker as moonchild screams Iron maiden to me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

The Iron Maiden song and the Fields of Nephilim song came out the same year (according to wiki). Must have been something in the water that year.   I'm still in two minds regarding the Cult. I saw them last summer and my bike is eating all my gig money. It's also eating all my, book money, food money, pub money, clothes money etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Take a bike over a few shows anyday Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

Ooooo that's a tough call, madscots. I've been to some shit gigs in my time but it's usually been the crowd that's let the side down not the band. On the other hand I've been to some gigs that have been almost religious experiences because the atmosphere has been so electric.
Saw Springsteen in Cardiff a couple of years ago, 80000 people singing 'The River' made the heckles rise, I'll tell you. Watched the Quireboys the next day in a little piss pot bar and it was just pure rock n roll. I was ready for blowing my brains out after I'd been to Sonisphere last year. Four days with like minded people and then back to zombieland was one of the worst downers I've ever experienced.   On the other hand, when I'm out on the bike nothing matters except the bike, me and the road. All worries and stress vanish and they stay gone when I get home.    It's like being a kid again. When your mum used to ask 'where you been all day' when you'd been out on a hot summer day and you replied 'nowhere'. Then  she'd say 'what you been doing' to which you'd reply 'nothing' That's how I see biking. It sounds better when I vocalise the idea as opposed to typing it.   Could I choose between the two? I doubt I could live without either.   Saying that, I've got a puncture in my back tire so now my bike has ate my gas money, electric money, underpant money and toilet roll money. I now have to sit in the sink after I've had a crap and wash my arse in cold water.                                                                                                                                                                              
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

Oooops sorry, did I say tire? I meant tyre

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1189 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption