hello, great site!

48 Posts | Latest reply on 09/05/2007 05:50:49 by storm | Go to original / last post
rach's Profile
rach

In: essex
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i got a wink and it wont let me reply so apologies im not being rude just don't know how to yet x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Hi Rach, *waves* You have to be a FULL member, not STANDARD, to send, and reply to, messages.   Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

you should know  from the mouth of an expert !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

caty   meeeeeoooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Wicked Witch of the West am I cobra? You just watch out when I've got me lippy on boy!                                                                                                                                                                             
rach's Profile
rach

oh right thanks for that. i'll go look it up x                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

hi Rach, welcome to the house.  And so sorry for the delay in replying (Been a hectic few days).                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I cant wait Diane,hope you can.Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh,and dont forget the glossy. Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T

Welcome to BM Rach, They're not a bad bunch, of course they're all mad, apart from me, obviously.Wacko Keep your eyes open as there a couple of members from around your neck of the woods who get out and about.   Have fun.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hi rach,welcome hunny,sorry not replied sooner am busy trying to pack 4 kids worth of toys and junk to move house,am gettin slightly stressed! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rach's Profile
rach

apologise for posting NOTHING Matt, I knew i would make mistakes and now i think i have got it. Thanks for welcoming me and good luck with your moving witchiest.I know its a stressful time, when i moved into my place it was a right mess, now it is my little palace. I have a 2 bedroom bungalow on an old peoples estate and i love it. It's good to know there are a few people around here Red as i would love to get more involved in the biking world and build up my confidence, Take my test and have loads of fun with you all                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

hey rach we all make mistakes on here, you've just joined the elite so welcome to the club hunny LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
rach's Profile
rach

thankyou storm. Went out last night had a few too many and now feeling like crap. What a lazy weekend im having, good though x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

welcome rach enjoy the site xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

awwwww paracetamol, ice pak, peace an quiet, an a snuggle blanket, being sent for rach         LOL  hope your recovery is smooth............  tc                                                                                                                                                                             
rach's Profile
rach

thanks for all the above i needed that. Cooking a roast now fr my dad and his wife coming round later, hard work though just wanna crawl into bed and im going out tonight owwww, really dont fancy it but cant let my mate down. think i will pretend to drink i dont want to feel like this ever again.
storm's Profile
storm

awwww rach hunny.... have a word wiv rc cos shes great at gettin over hangovers an cookin a dinner while still drunk !!!!!   she'll give ya some top tips.... best tip of the day............ keep a bucket besides ya at all times    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rach's Profile
rach

feeling human again thank goodness, lovely dinner too, had a nice kip and now getting ready to do it all again. Might need the bucket later though Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 475 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption