New BM meeting point?

15 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2010 13:04:07 by CoolGroovy | Go to original / last post
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

In: Lancashire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey all,

Not had much time recently due to the radio station being so busy but as Brummie Jackie already knows and maybe a few others too, we have just signed a lease to a pub in Accrington, Lancashire.

We were chatting to the Hobbit Queen last week and she suggested posting here regarding a regular meeting at our pub for BM members.

We are due to officially open next weekend and would love to see you all there if you can but next year we will be able to offer accomadation at the pub including breakfast and a nice warm airbed each as well as awesome bands playing and lots of booze on tap.

We have a nice size carpark which will be secured for bikers only so it will be a great location for a regular meet or one off party.

Just give me a shout or go through Jackie and get something arranged for next year.

Mucka Jay.

PS - The pub is called the Black Dog and is in Oswaldtwistle for those who are not far away.
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

About 60miles from me...   Good luck with the new venture Jay, I'll be interested to see how things pan out Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

33 miles from me :-)

And some nice roads round there too ... Thumbs up from this one                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

ant make next week end nutter mucka but will get up to annoy you as soon as possible.

an tell you folks though Muka and Stacey have some great ideas for the pub and to me it sounds like its going to be a fun plae to be, so get your butts there :)
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

About 4 miles from me Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Bit far for me for a night out                                                                                                                                                                             
totalbikerfm's Profile
totalbikerfm

In: Lancashire

We will be looking to have weekend parties staying over. Approx space for 40 beds through 4 rooms at the pub. Will be about a tenner a night with a free breakfast too! Will let you know when we are going to be set up for that after Christmas.                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire

yipee!! at last somewhere not far from me Thumbs Up
look forward to the meetings Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Deffo do-able for me, yippee!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

well might even be one for me when im on my regular run down to north manchester. havent been to oswaldtwistle for years...has it changed much???                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Sound like a top idea to have a spot to potter off to and meet peeps over the weekend or during the week Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

About 15 miles from me so good chance i'll get over there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Even further from the south west ....you must really hate us down here .... lmao  Merry xmas folks                                                                                                                                                                              
pingman's Profile
pingman

In: LEEDS

Will have to arrange for the bike club im in to ride out next year, sounds in order, look forward to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
CoolGroovy's Profile
CoolGroovy

In: Shepton Mallet

Great idea, but no good for us west country bikers xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 641 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption