Big Bikers Birthday Bash - July 22-24 - CANCELLED

77 Posts | Latest reply on 22/03/2011 17:29:24 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Have had a request of the organisers of this, can we provide them with 10 marshalls for the weekend, to walk round car park, bike park and keep check that kind of thing and for your geneourosity they will gift you a ticket :)

Can anyone interested let me know :)
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Any idea how many stints & how long each one will be over the weekend Jackie .. just so people have a general idea                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I have just checked with the guy and basically they need 10 folk who can cover for car/bike parking on the sat and sunday for day visitors, so assuming its 2 folk a time for a couple of hours each day :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ON SALE NOW - Ticket Prices:
Weekend Show Ticket including Camping and Entrance to the evening entertainment £20
Day Visitor to the Show £5
Entrance to the Evening Entertainment (including 'quiet bar') £5                                                                                                                                                                              
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Where do we get the tickets from Jackie ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

http://www.bikers4macmillan.org.uk/birthdaybash.aspx

Tickets now on sale :)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

This is all to raise money for Cancer Research so if you guys can make please do, great weekend for a great cause :)                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Ken and I have our tickets so bring it on :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Do we need to order tickets now Bj or will there be plenty later                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

It is limited numbers so i'd get your tickets now folks, saves being disappointed later :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Celebrating 100 years of Macmillan Cancer Support

20 Acres of Dealer and Trade Stands

RAF Red Arrows Fly Past

Overnight camping with 24hr toilet/shower facilities

Bar and live music 6pm to 1am

All profits go to Macmillan

Sleaford Rugby Football Grounds
Sleaford
Lincolnshire
Postcode
NG34 8SP                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Got our tickets for this too.  If I can't get there at least the money's gone to a good cause                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

How long did your tickets take to arrive - been over a week now and they have not come.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dont think they are sending them out just yet :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Get your names down folks its all for a good cause :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Tickets ? Err have I ordered some or did you Boss Mom                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think you have to take the confirmation email with you Al, I'm not sure they're sending out tickets.  Will look at mine later and PM you.  Old Un, I've sorted ours.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Its all for Macmillan Cancer so worth putting your hand in your pocket for and i fun packed weekend to boot :)                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6758 seconds. There are 988 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption