Big Bikers Birthday Bash - July 22-24 - CANCELLED

77 Posts | Latest reply on 22/03/2011 17:29:24 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Celebrating 100 years of Macmillan Cancer Support

20 Acres of Dealer and Trade Stands

RAF Red Arrows Fly Past

Overnight camping with 24hr toilet/shower facilities

Bar and live music 6pm to 1am

All profits go to Macmillan

Sleaford Rugby Football Grounds
Sleaford
Lincolnshire
Postcode
NG34 8SP 

shadowguyver's Profile
shadowguyver

In: Boston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i will def be there only up the road would not miss it                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks for this info looks good to me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

In: Newark

yep probably have a do at this myselfThumbs Up
 and its my birthday on the 25th so yooz lot can all buy me a beer BeerDead

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sounds like its going to be a good weekend :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Depending on hollidays at work may go to this                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Should be there for this Thumbs Up
See if I can get anyone else from my neck of the woods interested.                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

This sounds like a fun event, and for a great cause. I'd love to go but too early to say for certain. It's a fair skite down to sleaford, so I'll see if any other jocks are free to guide me on me zimmer.                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Fantastic cause - will try to go to this one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I know its early doors folks but just bear this one in mind if your free get ur butts there                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

I'm up for this. Red you gona be pi**ed! Then we all gona have a laugh                                                                                                                                                                             
shadowguyver's Profile
shadowguyver

In: Boston

just got a coupel of other people intrested making a poster to put up around boston and dragin paerents along to                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

There is a website if you guys want to find out more.

Am speaking to th eguys in charge regarding a reserved section so BM folk can camp together :)

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hoping to organise a BM fund raiser to give towards this one if you folk dont mind :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

that great idea jackie...lets know if ya need any help :)))))))   and jacko am up for going Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mh thats good cos i am thinking of raffling you off for the weekend lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Count us in Jackie ... 

With the hike in VAT & Fuel prices we thought it was better to do something else rather than a long weekend ride ... so come on all those who were going to be behind the ride ... new focus Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Good thinking Shell Lady besides it looks like its goin to be a fab weekend :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yeah & I was hearing on the news tonight there is another increase set for April too Cry

I hope everyone that was going to do the ride will back this Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 611 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption