Predictive text boo boos

10 Posts | Latest reply on 02/01/2011 13:49:50 by YID | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Does the predictive text on your phone come up with some bizarre mistakes? Mine comes up with nun when i tap in mum, lips when I want kiss...and when having a bash at mistletoe it came up with nipple...hahaha. Glad I spotted that one before pressing send! pmsl
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Minnie...I want the phone you have got......sounds much more fun than mine.                                                                                                                                                                              
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

Try Smirnoff Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

lol - they are all good! esp smirnoff!! who would have thought??!                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

smirnoff is funny!   'bobbin round to yours' turned into cocaine round to yours...god you've got to be so careful!                                                                                                                                                                             
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

I meant to send a text that said:

"Happy new year!  Wishing you a fantastic year full of everything you love!"

Somehow I said:

"Hope you are miserable you ****** and your ***** drops off and ****** for the rest of your life!"

Stupid predictive text!!  

Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

A bit simple I know but 'Ratty' comes out 'Savvy' on first predictive.   My Daughter 'Amy' goes - Any, Boy, Box, Bow, Cow, Amy   F**K just goes, DUAL then F**K   Better stop there or I'm going to bore myself to death too!                                                                                                                                                                             
Suzi5551's Profile
Suzi5551

In: Durham

I know my name comes out as Puzzbob.  Am thinking of changing it by deed poll.                                                                                                                                                                              
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

'bobbin round to yours' turned into cocaine round to yours...god you've got to be so careful!

PMSL.....woops, that's so funny. You really have to be careful, I use a QWERTY keyboard on my phone and don't have the fun of predictive text any more.

YID's Profile
YID

In: Scarborough
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Er... try scree! Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 595 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption