instant grip with car wheels

22 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2010 00:05:16 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

if you have trouble moving your car after being parked just put 2 lengths of carpet tight behind the driving wheels, instant grip i carry 2 in plastic bags in my boot                                                                                                                                                                             
ianrobbo's Profile
ianrobbo

In: Wakefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Go on tell me your names Alladin!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

well his other name is Pippy Long Stocking  Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

pippy long stocking! Hahaha. have you ever seen inside his van, IR? If you had you would KNOW his name is Aladdin. . . It's full of treasure                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

done that but now i have2 strips of plain floorboards where i cut the carpet out in the lounge !lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why not buy a hover craft,                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmmmm, MM you've been in the back of bills van???

Dirty girl Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ianrobbo's Profile
ianrobbo

In: Wakefield

opened a can of worms there MM!!Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

good grief SF. . .Sewer brain. Mr Bill is perfect gent and i would recommend Bill's tea and bikkies to any lady. Just one suggestion Bill, perhap get some doylies in for next season

whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

How bout this one?

Every winter I put a bundle of kindling sticks in me boot and if I ever get stuck, I form a track with them under the driving wheels and drive away with ease. Simple is best.

Minnie the Minx

jacko i think you built stonehenge or a pyramid in a previous life                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

good grief SF. . .Sewer brain. Mr Bill is perfect gent and i would recommend Bill's tea and bikkies to any lady. Just one suggestion Bill, perhap get some doylies in for next season

Ah bet he even holds his little finger up when he drinks his tea !!

invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I suspect we all do that when we use the bone china tea-service SF.                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hey Minnie, you mean you don't remember coal fires, have you been living in another universe or are you trying to kid us all on bout your age hmmmmm!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx

certainly do remember kindling jacko. But my memories are of laying it on top of a load of screwed up newspaper. Never thought to put it under me car wheels. Good tip.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

shall have the doylies on the coffee table next year Minnie and i thought the socks were lovely                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Its if shes seen his sofa i would worry lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bandit_Mr_P's Profile
Bandit_Mr_P

In: e.g.Hollingworth

Should I worry???  I've sat on Bill's "Back O't Van Sofa"... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Bill 2 strips of carpet dont work with 44tonne just rips it up and spits it out lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

thought it best not to mention bills sofa BJ,,, although i can confirm it's ever so comfy and a perfect perch for nibbling bill's bikkies. . . But you know what some people are like on here tch tch                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8086 seconds. There are 608 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption