Could these soon be extinct?

21 Posts | Latest reply on 07/12/2010 23:14:37 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

MSN is 15 years old this month and here are 12 gadgets it thinks will no longer be around, in another 15 years.   Floppy Disks Light Bulbs Telephone Boxes CRT Televisions VHS Video Cassettes Alarm Clocks Computer Mice Facs Machines Phone Chargers House Keys Cash (that's been extinct for years in my life)   What gadget(s) do you think will no longer be around in 15 years?                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Pen and paper .................. we will all have to use those frickin touch screen thingys to write on                                                                                                                                                                               
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Real books - would be a crime in my book tho - computer screens don't have that same smell and aren't as tactile - all part of reading!!                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I still use a FAX machine (all in one printer and scanner) for legal documents, e-mail is insecure and anyone can look at what you send.                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think we have all experienced such a massive leap in technology during  the boom years that it's expected to continue at the same pace However I rather suspect that during a recession with less funds for both research and consumerism that maybe the future will not be that much different for a while  imho?
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

what is there gonna be in place of light bulbs?????????? Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
bigned's Profile
bigned

In: Eastriggs
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Pen and paper .................. we will all have to use those frickin touch screen thingys to write on    just as well ur fingers not as big as ur ass then BJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   think after that  yeti,s may be extinct soon !!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

for candles instead of lightbulbs                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

cant do without lightbulbs - whats gonna heat my lizard tank!? Confused i musta bought up every 150w bulb on the planet...got about 5 yrs worth! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

MEN  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

ha ha now thats probably true! all us girls would have to become nuns or carpet munchers!LOL

Honda hotlips's Profile
Honda hotlips

In: Ayrshire

LOL well said Kwak ;-) as long as rabbits are still available we should be okay Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I wouldn't say a fax machine is all that secure either, anyone in the office can pick up the paper, or a wire tap would give you a nice recording of the document ;)  I actually doubt computer mice will go in 15 years, that's pretty much going on replacing the hardcore PC first person shooter controller with something else, that's not going to be the Kinect ;p
Suzi5551's Profile
Suzi5551

In: Durham

A rabbit can't warm your feet up Kwak and HH.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

well i reckon even nuns have rabbits! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

tut hot water bottles werent on that list Suzanne! they dont answer back either!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

If yer going to make men extinct, you may as well add jam jars to the list as well, 'cos there'll be no-one to open 'em.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yup we are going digital.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nicholls's Profile
Nicholls

In: stalybridge

bloody hell, imagine what would happen to the spiders if men went extinct. they'd be huuuuuuuuge!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

What with the way the price of petrol and road tax keeps rising the things i think will be extinct is.....       My bike's and car   or perhaps idiots who can't drive at more than 25mph in a 50 and keep hitting the brakes every 100 yards, that would be just dandy, if they were made extinct,                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 431 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption