This is your last day on earth

43 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2010 17:31:29 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So if you knew that, how would you choose to spend it and who with?                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

in bed ....with brad pitt! after ive sent angelina out shopping!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

with my man,and our kidsSmile                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

with JD and a few freinds and my girls                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

A couple of laps on a Ducati Desmosedici RR Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Not sure what I would do but I know who I would be with and I wouldn't be logging on here                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

...I'd probably phone ahead to make sure the fire was lit.   ...who with? My son and my fella, both have a great sense of humour and both are big softies underneath (but don't tell them I said so)                                                                                                                                                                              
mr t's Profile
mr t

In: North Wales

probably spend the day shopping with angelina while brad was in bed with Kwakgirl !!!"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ironing                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

At the Farmyard Party, with all my friends.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

They say that everyone has someone special out there... Well I hope mine would make the effort and see me off before I pop my clogs. It'd be nice to know who I was supposed to find all my life, without the benefit of sat nav Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

I'd shoot myself now...............can't be doing with waiting around !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

get ready for the next planet                                                                                                                                                                             
Wilson's Profile
Wilson

In: Mold

I'd accelerate till I saw God, no point being slow if I'm going to die anyway!                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Go and buy a suzuki hyabusa and go in style ............Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

wel i know the fire is lite i left it burnning before i came out lol   as to spending time i enjoy every day as it is                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Paying for mi penis reduction would be a waste of money.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Have a lie in followed by a leisurely breakfast (full English or an Ulster fry please) Big mug of tea, a good dump. Take the bike out for a jaunt around the lanes and then a good lunch with Friends. I may then have a crafty wank while God wasn't watching and then make peace with things before my soul moved on.   Oh and shoot Simon Cowell, Jeremy Kyle, NDubz, the whole Eastenders cast and burn down the vapid shite spouting tabloid printers/ air headed celeb mag publishers, Punch my miserable T*at of a postman and baseball bat the boy racer chavs car opposite.   On the whole quite mellow.                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

id go on a diet                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

shag a gynacologist ... must know where the "GOOD" bits are, with Bruce Willis onstand by then ride to the wall (literally) on a black and red Hyabusa......   whilst eating a good rogan josh and drinking black sambucca ......   think that about covers it lol !!!!   OH and metallica on my ipod too - enter the sandman     LOL how sad eh ????????????????                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 617 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption