barton under needwood bike meet

19 Posts | Latest reply on 01/05/2007 03:10:47 by storm | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

bike meet tonight at the long inn,  free burgers ,mmmmmmmmmm see u there                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL

hi el ninja its called the new inn, and you have got the swan that they call the mucky duck which is by the canal and its nice and you get a lot of biker there and its just up the road from the new inn.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

always getting the details of this one wrong                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

im the same this ones just up the road from me                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol max ninja will need road map an sarineis to get there think he tom tom's cousin. nom tom non tom !!! welcome to bm by the way,   LOL                                                                                                                                                                                                       
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

thank storm new to this just findind my way around                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

having a go again                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

U2 shud get married Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

cobra dont swear like that on here     dont do marrage mugs game  !!!!     max have a good look round join in the posts, an chat gets busy bout 8.30 9.00 but dont keep me to those times !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

cheers storm just got in from the new inn had the free burgers three actually. that my tea sorted.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Cobra if arguing meant folk should get wed then you and me would be celebrating our Golden anniversary   Ding!Ding! Round 9 LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

huge lol kwak     LOL     max ya just a pig lol did ya get all three yaself or did you do the decent thing and send different peeps to get them for ya lol                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

welcome max,hope u enjoy the site mate,we a friendly bunch!                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

i fetched all three myself storm. ya right i'm a pig, i need a bigger bike if i carry on.      boss hog v8         thanks witchiest.... i will be alright when i get to use more than one finger on the keyboard.                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

nothing wrong with one finger mate! x                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

Embarrassed  we have all got to start some where Big smile   Big smile    Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

bring two into the keyboard area an it gets tooooooo confusing   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

and why don't the keyboards go in order A-Z the letters keep disappearing LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

believe me its worse when you hoover them up and then have to use a pencil to type the T, R an V with !!!!!   it cos its called a qwerty keyboard top row of leters on left dont know why though !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 700 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption