Favourite movie quote

127 Posts | Latest reply on 05/01/2011 22:37:24 by Boodyblues | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

love the rocky horry show                                                                                                                                                                               
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

oh come on mum lets go to a stonin!     life of brian.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Heart break ridge, 'Clint Eastwood......   " you like beatin on young Marines........well why don't I just bend you over the table...send you home with an I've just fucked the neighbours dog look on your face...huh"                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

You know about that John eh???? Lol!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"I wont think about that today, Ill think about it tomorrow" 

Gone with the wind                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Crocodille Dundee when the thug pulls a knife on him and he produces this huge machette type knife saying "now that's a knife"

shadowguyver's Profile
shadowguyver

In: Boston

shit happens       preditor 2                                                                                                                                                                             
shadowguyver's Profile
shadowguyver

In: Boston

shit happens       preditor 2                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

I think, no, I am positive that you are the most unattractive man I have ever met in my entire life.  This afternoon, you have demonstrated every
loathsome characteristic  of the male personality and even added some new ones. 
You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, morally
reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid.  You have no taste, no sense of humor and you
smell.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm too old for this shit" leathal weapon 1,2,3,4 and probably 5 is there a 5 lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

brig ,, witches of eastwick right? i loved that line i find myself saying it along with her lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

YOUR ONLY SUPOSE TO BLOW THE BLOODY DOORS OFF     some iconic film with minis in it                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

italian job with michael caine                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

It's 106 miles to Chicago,we've got a full tank of gas, half a packet of cigarettes,it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses....HIT IT....... The Blues Brothers  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have at you, tis but a scratch-any line out of Monty Python and the holy grail.

Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

come back here and i'll bite yer legs off !       don't even ask.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will call it a draw.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've come to fix your photocopier, No more talking after that.                                                                                                                                                                             
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Yes Boody, witches of eastwick, love the film Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahaman65's Profile
yamahaman65

In: swindon

I am going to make you an offer you cant refuse from the god father part 1                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 568 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption