Favourite movie quote

127 Posts | Latest reply on 05/01/2011 22:37:24 by Boodyblues | Go to original / last post
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Mine is ... "You're gonna need a bigger boat"  from the original Jaws    What's yours ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

"I'll stick that bat up your ass and turn you into a popsicle"   The Warriors                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You're gonna look pretty funny tryin' to eat corn on the cob with no fuckin' teeth!                                                                                                                                                                              
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

" what happens on the mile     stays on the mile"                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make"

Dracula                                                                                                                                                                             
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

" I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and i'm all out of bubble gum "

They Live

Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

Was I bored? No, I wasn't fuckin' bored. I'm never bored. That's the trouble with everybody - you're all so bored. You've had nature explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the living body explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the universe explained to you and you're bored with it, so now you want cheap thrills and, like, plenty of them, and it doesn't matter how tawdry or vacuous they are as long as it's new as long as it's new as long as it flashes and fuckin' bleeps in forty fuckin' different colors.

Naked                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

smells like victory                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

smells like victory

Apocalypse now

sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale

Kellys Heroes

" the bridge is still up............no it ain't"

Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

I dont think its nice you laughing , see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it...   A fistfull of dollars                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yay Dunans, one of my faves too                                                                                                                                                                             
Paj1369's Profile
Paj1369

In: Pickering (York)
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

'Your only supposed to blow the bloody doors off'!                                                                                                                                                                              
Drum's Profile
Drum

I'm just a regular bloke. A regular bloke who likes a bit of torture.

Chopper                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

My name is Handsome Stranger.  -   I was named after my father.       Cactus Jack                                                                                                                                                                             
Drum's Profile
Drum

You're an inanimate fucking object! - In Bruges

Jus'que ici tout va bien - La Haine                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

And they say that artificial sweeteners are safe; Iraq had WMDs; and Anna Nicole married for love.

Shooter

Talis's Profile
Talis

In: Yateley

I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS F'KIN COUCH  

The Thing                                                                                                                                                                             
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

" i have seen attack ships on fire off orions shoulder.... memories..... washed away like tears in the rain "

rutger hauer     bladerunner

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7383 seconds. There are 549 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption