soundgraffixs

10 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2007 04:58:56 by RC | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://soundgraffixs.blogspot.com/ this is my bro in laws blog spot  if any of you have time to take a peek and posts any comments about his art he would be very gratefull. he needs some feedback, good bad indifferent etc, just to let him know if its any good or not, and hes looking for outlets to approach for selling it either tee shirts, posters, transferes etc an if you could pass the http onto others for them to look at, that would be brill fank u ((((((((((((Clap)))))))))))))))                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

See you've paid your money at last - you tight git                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr was there any need for that????????????????? our storm not tight, she's on a budget just like me,its hard when ur a single mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

cool web site btw storm hun ur bro in law well clever congrats to him xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

errrrrr ninja if i was you mate i would be worried, very worried !!!!!   has no one told you the first signs of madness is talking to yaself ?????   well the second  signs are posting on forums about yaself, we dont rearly need to know about ya finances mate, but thank you for sharing that information with us   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ur the one who put tight git in there profile!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

DIDNT MEAN IT IN A BAD WAY HOPE I DIDNT OFFEND  U                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

its hard for us single dads too ya know...as soon as stuffs in the fridge its down his gob lol...but his a growing lad....best take lots of jaffa cakes with ya ninj ..........                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

NAH YOU DONT OFFEND ME NINJA I KNOW MEN CANT DO SARCASM AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   AN TOO RIGHT MILSEY LOADSA JAFFAS !!!!!!!!   AN YEP ITS HARD NO MATTER WHO IS BRINGIN THE KIDS UP, MY KID CANT STOP EATIN AT THE MO HES GROWING AGAIN  !!!!!!!!!!! ADMIRE YOU MATE FOR BRININ YA KID UP   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah its deffo not a easy job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 1188 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption