I'm a Blood Runner!

17 Posts | Latest reply on 23/11/2010 10:53:30 by Gsadventuregaz | Go to original / last post
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Been for my induction tonight and I find that I can ride for them without an advanced pass; I just can't ride the marked bikes, but I can use my own bike.

I have the hi-viz jacket, and a box cover, and a little book of receipts. I just need to get my ID card sorted and do the route training and I can go on the rosta 8)

Conveniently I live about 15 mins ride from the hospital which is the main supplier of blood products for all the other hospitals in the area, so I'm well placed as 80% of calls involve going there first.

Going to work on the advanced pass so that I can get on the paneuro, but, meanwhile, if you see a black Honda with a guy in a blood rider jacket, please give me room!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Good for you Drum,... xx Think things like this are always a great help.xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Well done mate !!   Best of luck to ya.             (Say hello to Jack Shit for me)  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Good on ya hon big thumbs up x                                                                                                                                                                             
TLC69's Profile
TLC69

In: Greenwich, Londo

Well done xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Nice one chap !!! Well done, hope you're not needed too much.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Well Done Drum!!  Good Luck with the Advanced Pass! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Ditto Tony's comments.   Take care of yourself while you're out there.                                                                                                                                                                              
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Grats mate!                                                                                                                                                                              
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke

Congratulations! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Brilliant Thumbs Up

darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Nice 1 mate! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Fantastic!!! Youre a star!! Star                                                                                                                                                                                
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Well Done matey. ride safe. good luck with the advanced test too. Im still having probs trying to get it sorted in the north west of england.                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Nice one something I'd love to do in Edinburgh if got the chance                                                                                                                                                                                 
MitziT's Profile
MitziT

In: Worthing

Welcome to the madhouse Drum! I'm at the NEC next week on the NABB stand Tues and Thurs, it will be interesting to see people's views, esp as Serv is biggest.   Pan - who are you talking to?                                                                                                                                                                             
Gsadventuregaz's Profile
Gsadventuregaz

In: Hellifield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

hi MitziT I was talking to author. I have been trying to get it going in the north west but not having much luck. Spoke to a guy from servs and he mailed me saying they were trying to get it going in the nw but it stalled back in 2006. still plodding on with it though.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 614 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption