autojumble this sunday

24 Posts | Latest reply on 21/11/2010 18:05:25 by Brathu | Go to original / last post
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

In: Newark
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey peeps autojumble this sunday details on events
Whos up for it? Meet at gunthorpe as usual let me know and we can sort out a set off time                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

I'm out   catch you on the toy run Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yea am up for this Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

Ok yep                                                                                                                                                                               
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Where and when in Gunthorpe ? Depending on weather, and if i get to Nott's this weekend, i could be up for this ??? Brat.                                                                                                                                                                             
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

hi brathu

meet up will be at the unicorn in gunthorpe was thinking meet up at 10 and away for 10 30 is that ok?

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/s...1092                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Count me in - got horse sitter lol !!                                                                                                                                                                               
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

Don't know if i will be going at all now, if i do, i'll be in my car.
Regards Brat.                                                                                                                                                                             
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

hi all

dosnt seem to be much interest in this one lol

i will be at gunthorpe at ten and set off at ten thirty anyone who wants to ride along is welcome LOL

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

10 names down, including myself and nellie   Say hello if you see us.   Sandi Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

will do kwak

expect a few will drop out this end but im coming over whatever Thumbs Up

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Looks like I'll get 'furthest travelled' trophy LOL well nellie will cos he's coming over to collect me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

I will be there, with the car though, as, erm, i can put things in the boot, lol. Hopefully bump into some of you guys tomorrow. Regards Brat. ps, can i try for the "furthest travelled award", what do i get ???                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Big smileHey peeps any chance of meeting at 09:30 is instead of 10:00 as my teenage daughter has broken a nail and wants me to take her to town . As she is a little princess I cant no to her Im going to take her as soon as I get back and do a little christmas shop while Im there  In the afternoon
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

hi sun Big smile

sorry to hear of the medical emergency l m a oLOL but 9 .30 is cool with me see you there

redzed11's Profile
redzed11

hi sun Big smile

sorry to hear of the young ladies nail crisis LOL but as you say you cant not take her

9.30 is fine with me  see you usual place Handshake x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks ok out there see you all 09:30 peeps x                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Thanks guys for helping me to abtain a new helmet  Wacko  thats one christmas pressie less .....  oops.   and .......HOW COLD !!!! 
redzed11's Profile
redzed11

wussy pants  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 349 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption