yipppeeee!!!!!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 06/05/2007 15:17:45 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

or we could commit ninja !!!! lol       LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

In: sutton in ashfie

i can get cardboard boxes from work all different sizes and packing tape but not sure how they could get to you, im in north notts junction 28 M1                                                                                                                                                                             
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

storm, has rc gotta buy a new hat for the big day                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

can you get string as well for tying him up ????  hmmmmm may need thin rope stronger, an if you've got duck tape cos thats real strong. an a huge box will do nicely i think   Evil Smile rc's got a very nice  purple cowboy hat she can wear that, think i will have to buy one though only got winter hats. what are you lads wearing dont want anyone to over dress !!!!!                                    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

no string but we got banding wire ? might cut into him though, , ,   cant ya have a beach service ?                                                                                                                                                                               
storm's Profile
storm

banding wire fine we just wont pull it too tight   lol   yep cool idea andy beach service it is then mate LOL will have to ask around see what date suits everyone lol                                                                                                                                                                              
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

you feeling better today storm ?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

what big day??? i am i missing summet here???????????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

go back a page mate that will enlighten you !!!!!   yep thanks andy was a bit sick last night but had been to rc's an attacked the chocolates LOL typical i was good at tea time an had boiled rice supposed to be good for upset tum then pig out on chocies an coffee at rc's!!!   so was my own fault. no sick ness today  coooooooool                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well u moan at me if i dont get the chocs out!!!!!!!!!!!!     geezzzzzzz i cant win lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

errrrr we not sharing then rc ? bet they were after 8's                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I just had some MORE jaffa cakes LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

she,s still not being nice,                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

soz andy i went off on the wrong topic there i bet witchey would luv some boxs  had a huge blonde mmoment ive been out in the sun too long today !!! (ps senario was good though !!!) Evil Smile whos not being nice ninja ???? cos cant be me im always nice !!!!!       Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yes u are so take no notice to them pair of lemons lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well said betty boop lol                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

wud love sum boxes andy and help packin em wud be good too!! u all wudda laughed at me earlier,i walked up to the village shop and got about 6 big boxes,folded down,balanced em on top of pushchair and attempted to steer smiley,pushchair and boxes home!! it was bit breezy here and it wasnt easy!!! xx
storm's Profile
storm

awww witchey pm andy  hes got a load of boxs for ya hunny                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

f--k babe went through yours yestarday could have dropped you a s--t loads off had me lorry as well could have done some for you as well had i had been near a computer .   you by me a few beers and i'll help you move . sorry cant get a van but if you hire i will drive for you fbk   ps would have to be a sat -sun                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

could have got you warddrobe boxs as well as big boxes                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 477 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption