yipppeeee!!!!!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 06/05/2007 15:17:45 by witchiest | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

the council have finally found me another house! itsa semi in the next village,right close to the school,and in a quieter area! i went for a quick peek through the windows when i got the letter this morning! now i've just gotta get lotsa boxes and attempt to pack all this stuff!!!!
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

awwwwwwww well chuffed for ya hun,good luck with the packin.........hate that job   luvs ya see ya 2moro n smiley sam to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hurrrah hurrrah       hurrrah awwww witchey thats brill news dead chuffed for ya hunny hmmmmmmmm house warming and decorating partys no doubt !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

deffo got to have a house warmin party yyyyyyyeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and a woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nice one Jen am really pleased for you and i hope you enjoy yoor new home.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Wooooohooooo congrats Jen, and the very best of luck in your new home. Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
My2Ono's Profile
My2Ono

In: Bridgend

Congratulations with the move. Hope it goes well. You manage to get everything in a box                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

might even try and pack the kids my2ono! welcome to the site hun. and am def gonna have decorating house warming parties!! and gardening house warming bbq's! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

congrats  on the new house jen hope the move all goes well for you Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

You missed your chance there witchiest, when we all met at the Holly Bush, you shoulda handed out gardening tools with R C's cake and sent us all round to the new gaff to spruce your garden up. LOL  I hope your house move is a smooth one and that you have many happy years in your new home.    Kwak Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

update!! just sorted a new new house! as one that was offered in nxt village,i phoned the school,which had no space for charlie,so phoned council and told them that i needed to stay in this village and knew of an empty house,they offered me that one instead-its loads bigger and has a driveway big enuf for at least 8 bikes!!!
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

on me way mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

thats brill news witchy..... everythings lookin rosie                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

may be movin in 4 weeks so panicking bout packing boxes and kids stuff,and emptying loft and omigod,sooooo much to do!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
gsrider's Profile
gsrider

In: peterborough

can just imagine you running round like a mad thing now witchy panicking to find boxes and packing stuff                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

awwwww witchy if i lived closer i would help ya mate !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

good description gs,and so true!! gonna need mates wiv vans and strong arms too,any offers?? xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep me n storm would help ya hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

is that WILL or would , come on commit your self!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

wud lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 458 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption