sex at 75

6 Posts | Latest reply on 12/11/2010 12:33:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I was picking up me prescription earlier and saw a leaflet advising me that I can have sex at 75.
 I stay at 69 so its not too far to walk home and she's quite fit too.                                                                                                                                                                               
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I saw that leaflet too and i thought.. 'shit! have i got to wait till i'm 75?, i'm only piggin 48'                                                                                                                                                                              
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

Lol, I wondered if it was age or mph!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

on another page here a 57 year old guy ran off with his 27 year old lodger,  im 57 soon , time to get a lodger me thinks Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Yes bru, lodger, au-pair, sheep, hey any port......                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

sheep!! do you mean Baaabra, (babs for short),  were only good friends LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 1312 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption