wanted to help my recovery

17 Posts | Latest reply on 15/11/2010 00:39:09 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have been told by the physio that it would be good to be riding a static excersise bike to help strenghten my leg, so I was wondering if any1 local to me had one I could borrow for a few months please??

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Do I look like I have an excersize bike lol , Will keep an eye out for one for you hun                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

mmmmmmmmm JP dont think I better answer that I will get a slap else lol

SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S

Tracy how many gears do you need? I.ll keep my eyes and ears open ok :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Wish I was closer and could help hon, I do have one but dad uses it to help his recovery after his heart attack, did your doctor say if a recumbent one or an upright one ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Drobess all the best for a speedy recovery Hug                                                                                                                                                                                  
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Drobs lie on your back on the floor and air pedal :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I've been using a crosstrainer for my back - it's amazing.  I have the Satura E Ext... the Ext means it's more of a skiing motion which makes a huge different.                                                                                                                                                                             
aussiegeezer's Profile
aussiegeezer

In: Edinburgh

could always join a local gym, might get to like it

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Boss Man i have my own ideas as to what the ext stands for !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

BLX!!!!! just got rid of one!!!!! If a X trainer will do, then Al's got mine down at his that you could borrow. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

fanx every1 but it has to be an upright one, can tuse the forward pedaled ones as me knee isnt stable enough. and it has to be a static one as well, no where near ready for biking it down the road as yet.

BJ wouldnt be a pretty site if I laid on me back peddling as u suggested lol, nothing to do with the fact me leg wouldnt cope lol
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Drob you have just sent my blood pressure through the roof, do excercise and bike really go together.   Once your leg is stronger I will bring over my eliptical trainer over for you to borrow, not sure where I hang my washing to dry though once you borrow it. Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
bikegroupie's Profile
bikegroupie

In: Glossop

Hi New to the site, Have an upright static bike that you can use with pleasure... If you can get someone to collect it from Glossop?                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

thanx every1 for yr help, ihave managed to get me hands on 1 now, so lets hope my recovery will be a bit speedier now                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Good on ya Tracy will be good to see you at events n meets again, missed you loads thus year xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Still think you should try BJ's suggestion, perhaps on dance floor at xmas party lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1040 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption