Brass Monkey Run for Rainbows Jan 2nd 2011

94 Posts | Latest reply on 06/01/2011 08:54:32 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

coming in from other direction but hope to meet you there                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

cool ! see you there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Have a great day everyone!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

morning folks, well its a cold morning but no frost, its dry, so looking good, are folks meeting in a certain place at the vic, this would be a good idea so we all meet etc ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

update.......blue skies now !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sounds like a plan ian                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

see you in the car park bout 12.45 Thumbs Up looking good here too ! woop woop Smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

okThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok Morning peeps. Back sides out bed partys over BIKE TIME !!!!!!
Hope to see as many of you as poss at VIC. 

Sunset
xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok peeps see you at Vic .X

Now weres me wolly tights x Big smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Sorry cant make it still not fit to ride head to washed out                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hope you all have a great ride,looks like no ones coming via my little village,shame the bus isnt running,i could still meet u there,lol! keep warm and safe all.xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

see you all there we are just getting ready, and the bike started too...happy days ...we will be there from half 12 < you wont miss me or the bike lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Got back around 4 ish, cold but brilliant day, good ride out and it was nice to meet all new faces from the site and a old one ( sorry Ken ), but yes made some new friends who i normally just chat to on here, i am not sure how much was raised but it was a good turn out, hope the only thing that was bruised was the chaps pride that dropped his bike as we were departing, and i also hope the rider got his panniers back that went gambowling down the A50 at about 60 mph.......so thanks to all, and hope to see you all again soon !!!
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

I left at 10, got back about 5:20....Been a long cold day, but has been great all the same. Was really good to meet everyone today, had a great run. Hope to see you all again at the next event...                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

on the way home at the roundabout on ashby bypass came across rta.  ambulance and police already there.  doug went over to see if anyone we knew and just to see if they were ok.  Rider on a blue and silver hayabussa. didnt recognise the bike . hope rider is ok
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i saw that bike turn up along with a maroon gsx750f hope he is ok sorry didn't you sharky reconise you lol but you saw me as i wizzed past or stopped holding up traffic had a great day                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

What a brill ride out today.   Special thanks to Loon....you played a blinda Thumbs Up   Great to catch up with the usual suspects and to meet Ian and Sharky.  Can I please make a special request....NO MORE IAN'S please!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hope the 'unknown' rider is ok!!   There are a few pics up on the events page.   Thanks for a fab day everyone Clap                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Sorry, forgot to say it was good to meet Mr Wippy' too....Seems like a very nice chap Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Busa rider was a friend of a friend. I've just heard from someone who's been in touch in the last few minutes and he's quite badly hurt, but not life-threateningly so. Not a BM member, but a few of us probably know him. 
I'll name names once I get the green light from those who know his family. Meanwhile, get well soon.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 671 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption