Brass Monkey Run for Rainbows Jan 2nd 2011

94 Posts | Latest reply on 06/01/2011 08:54:32 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Bat's Profile
Bat

In: Warwickshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm at the Vic now shall pass the message onto Jon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Can i have a pot noodle Bat?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ok no bids for my story telling talents then so i will just turn up at a point i prefer and surprise someone lol   what times are people meeting and leaving ?                                                                                                                                                                               
Bat's Profile
Bat

Yes of course Trish by the way it's tomato soup!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

I'm hoping to make it down for this tomorrow depending on weather. Forecast is cold and icy but with plenty of sun....                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Glad you found this one Sharky, I was looking for it but nodded off.   Rain rain GO AWAY                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i am only 8 miles away from the vic, will give you all a weather update in the morning                                                                                                                                                                              
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

Brilliant....Cheers for that Ian  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bat's Profile
Bat

Weathers good I promise, but is a little on the chily side frost early morning Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

Cheers Bat, forecast said -1, so thermals are at the ready Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well you dont have to be there till 12-1 so its all good, i know if i go john will catch me to fit some more locks for him.....but hey ho its all work !                                                                                                                                                                              
Bat's Profile
Bat

No probs Sharky see you tomorrow Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Good luck everyone ... would love a ride down to blow away the cobwebs, but I am still fuzzy headed with flu & its a wee bit cold still for me to ride so I dont think it would be a good idea 

Ride safe & stay warm ... sunset ... get a mini hot water bottle ... they are great & about half the size of a normal one Thumbs Up

Bat's Profile
Bat

Thanks Chell hope you feel better soon!! By the way Happy New Year Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks Sharon ... getting there ... ride safe tomorrow & see you soon xxThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

can anyone go to the vic via newbold verdon and collect me? a cuddly warm pillion? lol!                                                                                                                                                                              
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Is anyone leaving fop the water gardens ? x                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

fron lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

can I have some?                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

lol need it all ! FROM lol x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 972 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption